Adam

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2,358 posts in this topic

You know, I guess it's fair for people like Bernie, Hillary and Trump (Top 5%ers) to want to keep their money.  They (allegedly) worked hard (-ish) to make it into the Top 5% of earners.  

She hates coal too.  Until she loves it. 

First:  We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.

Then (after being confronted by a coal miner):  "I don't know how to explain it other than what I said was totally out of context for what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time."

Hillaryous!!!

Edited by Geoff

Why she gives her opponents so much to work with is unfathomable. After the Lyin' Ted campaign it is going to switch to the Lyin' Hillary and it won't be hard to find fodder.

She's hate coal too.  Until she loves it. 

First:  â€œWe’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”

Then (after being confronted by a coal miner):  "I don't know how to explain it other than what I said was totally out of context for what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time."

Hillaryous!!!

Kinda reminds me of a few years ago when Obama was in Oklahoma talking about his support behind the Keystone XL.

I would have had a lot more respect for him if he just walked up on stage, said: "Not sure why you're here.  You know I'm going to cock block this thing." and then leave.

Pandering jackasses.. the whole lot of them.

Clinton went to East Los Angeles College yesterday.  Union del Barrio-LA, MEXA de ELAC and the Los Angeles Brown Berets wanted to be sure she didn't feel welcomed.  They "call on the L.A. community to join us this Thursday to tell Hillary that she is NOT WELCOMED in L.A.!"

In addition to the hispanic groups, several Bernie Sanders-supporters continually interrupted her speech, prompting her to cut it down to about 14 minutes.

Guess she should have gone with a twitter post showing her in front of a taco bowl. 

7 hours ago, Geoff Stoddart said:

Clinton went to East Los Angeles College yesterday.  Union del Barrio-LA, MEXA de ELAC and the Los Angeles Brown Berets wanted to be sure she didn't feel welcomed.  They "call on the L.A. community to join us this Thursday to tell Hillary that she is NOT WELCOMED in L.A.!"

In addition to the hispanic groups, several Bernie Sanders-supporters continually interrupted her speech, prompting her to cut it down to about 14 minutes.

Guess she should have gone with a twitter post showing her in front of a taco bowl. 

Or have a pic taken at Taco Bell.

On 5/6/2016 at 4:45 PM, Geoff said:

If she would have taken one at Del Taco, I would be more impressed.  Everyone knows that where the real deals get done.

Tony Reagins for President