Adam

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2,359 posts in this topic

Nah it’s gonna be all about Albert Pujols’ resurgence. He’s gonna drop 12 pounds in the offseason and enter ST in the best shape of his life.

17 hours ago, the dude abides said:

I'm thinking this dude is going to have stacks of bodies buried somewhere.

17 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Piles of them in his backyard?

Binders and binders of them.

"I was at dinner with a political professional who worked on her 2008 campaign. I mentioned that I was going to interview Clinton, and sought his advice about what I should ask. He put down his fork and scowled. “Ask her why she blew the biggest slam dunk in the history of Facking American politics!” he said. A few diners at adjacent tables looked up. “Oh, and ask her if she is going to donate the millions of dollars she’s gonna make on this book to charity. Ask her: Why should you profit from this disaster?” There was more of this."

LOL 

"Oh, and ask her if she is going to donate the millions of dollars she’s gonna make on this book to charity. Ask her: Why should you profit from this?"

13 hours ago, Blarg said:

Sanders saw Clinton as a clueless, corrupt, temporizing, buckraking member of the neoliberal élite.

You're right, this is great.

it's certainly accurate.

Former Sanders campaign spokesman: Clinton staff are 'biggest a--holes in American politics'

The spokesman for Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) 2016 presidential campaign slammed Hillary Clinton and her staff as "total ingrates" and "assholes" following criticism from ex-Clinton aides over Sanders's use of private jets.

“You can see why she’s one of the most disliked politicians in America. She’s not nice. Her people are not nice,” Michael Briggs, the spokesman, told Politico of Clinton. “[Sanders] busted his tail to fly all over the country to talk about why it made sense to elect Hillary Clinton and the thanks that [we] get is this kind of petty stupid sniping a couple years after the fact.”

“It doesn’t make me feel good to feel this way but they’re some of the biggest assholes in American politics,” he said, according to Politico.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/431470-former-sanders-campaign-spokesman-slams-clinton-and-aides-as-total-ingrates

“I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act and I will tell you, it makes a really big difference,” Clinton said.

She just cannot stop lying.