Chuckster70

Please rate the new forum experience

How do you like the new forum?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the new forum

296 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Eric Notti said:

Horse shit filtering is simple. Activity Streams is a convoluted menu that requires you to type in what you want to read. All I want is to set what Forums I want to show up in my unread content, like the old version.

Angry man lifts his fists to the sky and yells at God..

Be patient Eric, I'm still ramping up on the new version as well. In due time it will not only have what the old had, but a ton more features in a modern setup.

12 hours ago, Chuck Richter said:

Please let me know what you all think.

Also, there will be more bells and whistles rolled out in due time.

The forum looks pretty good now and the functionality seems real good also.

I noticed you fixed the notifications area and a couple of other things..overall excellent. [thumbs up]

13 minutes ago, Geoff Stoddart said:

Can you use this?

halo_md_blk.gif

Man we need to get a hold of someone whowho knows how to make animated gifs so we can have the actual Halo at Anaheim Stadium that's in a transparent background.

But I'll add this one to the emoticons for now.

2 minutes ago, Chuck Richter said:

Angry man lifts his fists to the sky and yells at God..

Be patient Eric, I'm still ramping up on the new version as well. In due time it will not only have what the old had, but a ton more features in a modern setup.

Well you did tell me to go **** myself by saying play with a menu that will do nothing to change my preferences. This is like new software at work where we realize the upgrade provides us with a whole bunch of shit we will ever use and takes away half of what helped us be productive on a daily basis. And once installed you can never go back so you have to wait for version 8.1.5 or jump through hoops to create work a rounds. Then version 8.1.5 takes away another function of the new software that actually works!

:P

16 minutes ago, Chuck Richter said:

Man we need to get a hold of someone whowho knows how to make animated gifs so we can have the actual Halo at Anaheim Stadium that's in a transparent background.

But I'll add this one to the emoticons for now.

It's not exactly what we're looking for, but there's this one too.

light-up-the-halo-o.gif

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Too late Cals, you are going to have to wait for version 8.1.5. It filters out anyone with the name Brian,

Well then you'll be waiting a long time since we went from 3.4 to 4.1.1 

:smiley_finger_06:

For those of you wanting to change your name back to previous version instead of the new upgrade that took your original logon name when the new forum started, in the desktop version in the upper right hand corner where your profile pic is, select in the drop down menu Account Settings and you can change your screen name there.

Oh, and don't tell Chuckster.

Edited by Blarg

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I'm just glad I'm not having any more issues with quoting posts.

That was only temporary yesterday due to the forum rebuilding all its features after we went live. 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'm running IE now because Firefox can't handle all of the ads, it would hang up not able to parse whatever new graphics module is being used.

There are no ads running now, but when I reintroduce them they will not be troublesome. 

I use Firefox and Chrome. Only IE to test functionality, but never use it in my day to day.