Lou

Steph Curry

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Adam said:

They've gotta be 1/9 to win it all again

i dunno, adam. let's see how they do at pimlico first.

wait, wrong thread.

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

Last night in overtime he was filthy.  If he plays going forward they'll win it all again.  

Edited for accuracy.

His numbers are ridiculous especially when you consider he smashed the record for 3's this year (breaking the previous record he set) while shooting 45% form beyond the arc and 50% overall.   

He may be the most offensively explosive player I've ever seen. That is taking into account Jordan and Kobe, too. His range is much greater than MJ's and his efficiency is much better than Kobe's. That OT last night is on par with MJ's flu game. That was fucking incredible. Its like the Warriors are toying with the league. Without Curry, they've got a decent shot at winning the whole thing (I'd probably pick SA) but with him? Its not even fair. I don't think anybody stops them this year if they stay healthy from this point on. 

i agree with you, AMMD, though i am hoping for a rematch with cleveland. last year the cavs didn't have love or irving. will be fun to see what they can do to the warriors with those two in the lineup this time around.

On May 10, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Richard said:

That was a legendary one last night. We might be looking at the greatest shooter of all time. 

i think that's already pretty well decided.

at this point he's just marching his way up the list of all around top players of all time.

even living around here (its curry hype 24x7), i still think he has another few years to go to get into that discussion. but he's special though. what a freak.

On May 14, 2016 at 6:27 PM, mrwicked said:

Tim Curry for lyfe!

Seriously rocky horror is awesome.. And he has a great post-up game.

How dare you mention Curry and post-up game without honoring the pride of Thornwood High School, Eddie Curry.