Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

#SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

167 posts in this topic

Jill Stein is going to cock block Johnson from getting into the debates. Apparently a lot of third party voters are torn between the two of them. I like Johnson a lot better myself... at least he doesn't pander to anti-vaxxers or give any credence to homeopathy. She's a far-left quack.

17 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Anyone else watch the Townhall? I hadn't watched Johnson before. I was impressed by his candor

Was he good?  I heard his first interview/townhall didn't come off so well.  Hopefully he realizes his opportunity and worked on it. 

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Was he good?  I heard his first interview/townhall didn't come off so well.  Hopefully he realizes his opportunity and worked on it. 

i have it on DVR. come on over tomorrow.

6 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Don Lemon called him more relatable than either major party candidate 

Wait ... Lemon liked him?  Now I'm going to have to rethink my whole vote!

I have it recorded too.  I watched about 15 minutes of it.  I thought they did well, though I'm beginning to wish Weld was at the top of the ticket.  He's a much better speaker.  

i only recorded the last twenty minutes of it. johnson and weld got a bit more evasive in their answers as the show was winding down. was a little disappointed in that.

i like that they're not washington insiders and that they don't want to just keep doing the same ol same ol.