Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

#SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

167 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm happy to say i voted for johnson.

in the end, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for the donald, but also realized that whoever i voted for wouldn't have made any kind of difference in this very blue state. but it was important to me to have a clear conscience about it.

I've been voting third party since 1984 because I've always hated the chokehold that the two parties have on American politics. The sad thing is that if Perot and Nader weren't both in their 80's we might have finally gotten a viable alternative. Johnson just let the media run all over him and marginalize him from the beginning.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

in the end, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for the donald, but also realized that whoever i voted for wouldn't have made any kind of difference in this very blue state. but it was important to me to have a clear conscience about it.

Atta boy!

I voted for Gary Johnson, pretty much knew that this state was going for Hillary (it did).

In the US Senate race, Joe Heck's strategy of portraying his opponent as being just like Harry Reid blew up in his face when people realized that Reid's position in the Senate gave this state far more clout than would otherwise have been possible. He also distanced himself from Trump just as Trump started to gather momentum. Glad to see him lose, because his ads, and those run on his behalf, were downright dishonest.

Saw that Loretta Sanchez lost in CA. Great. Now she's going to be out there flying.

12 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Saw that Loretta Sanchez lost in CA. Great. Now she's going to be out there flying.

She'll probably be our next governor.

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would laugh my ass off if she was their next governor. I think Newsome will be though.

Villaraigosa threw his hat in the ring.  So it's going to be a choice between the poo poo platter and a shit sandwich.  We're doomed

On 11/2/2016 at 1:50 PM, nate said:

Mailed in my ballot to #slipajohnsonintothewhitehouse a couple days ago despite my state being a battleground.

WI doesn't have the whole ballot referendum system that CA does so the ballot is much simpler.  Our Senate vote is such garbage because we have Feingold who loves taxes and Ron Johnson who hates taxes for himself and his businesses but doesn't give a shit about everyone else.  I ended up not voting at all in the senate race.

Sure you mailed in a ballot for Johnson.  @yk9001 knows you voted for Trump!

18 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Sure you mailed in a ballot for Johnson.  @yk9001 knows you voted for Trump!

Nate is left leaning, lives in one of the states targeted by Russia, Trump won the state by about 20k votes.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Nate is left leaning, lives in one of the states targeted by Russia, Trump won the state by about 20k votes.

So it's Nate's fault.  Got it!

Just now, Geoff said:

So it's Nate's fault.  Got it!

I'm just pointing out that the targeting campaign by the Russians may have played a role.  IDK, maybe you can ask Nate.

Don't have to ask Nate.  YK has convinced me that everyone who said they were voting for Johnson really voted for Trump. 

And to think he did this in a swing state. 

Shame!

On 11/9/2016 at 4:02 PM, Tank said:

Sure ... like we're actually supposed to believe that you voted for Johnson, even though you said you voted for him 25 months ago.

Trump voter!!!