Tank

2017 Fantasy Golf Season

269 posts in this topic

@Adam, can you get us set up on this once again? The season begins in a couple of weeks in Kapalua, where I'm hoping to play in a few months. :-)

so who's in this year? I hope we can get a full ten teams this year.

Please drop the "low score doesn't count" option, if you haven't already. I lost a win because of it last season.

Tank...I'm still looking for your winner's t-shirt..gonna hit the post Christmas sales.. 

4 hours ago, Adam said:

We have to keep that I think. Everyone is going to forget to set their line up at least once. Or they'll be on vacation,etc...

Fine...if that happens you get a zero and you lose.

But for someone who's lowest score of the segment WOULD HAVE WON in that particular week, it skus..

7 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Please drop the "low score doesn't count" option, if you haven't already. I lost a win because of it last season.

Tank...I'm still looking for your winner's t-shirt..gonna hit the post Christmas sales.. 

take your time, HB. i think i'll just hang out in the pharmacy for a little bit.

it-can-be-a-long-wait-at-the-pharmacy-re

Come on guys (and gals) if you follow golf this is a fun game It's easy..and it doesn't take a lot of time...

10 or 15 mins max to pick 8 players each week ( 4 active and 4 on the bench) in case your guy stinks it up and/or misses the cut. It isn't like baseball or football that takes a big commitment of time and research. Just a fun game that encourages one to pay a little more attention to the PGA tour.

We need a few more players! 

hmm, help remind you to set your roster each week and perhaps beat us, or let you do whatever, including forgetting occasionally, which allows us to win.

boy, this is a pickle.

17 hours ago, cezero said:

I know it's a lot to ask, but any way anybody who plays every week could send me a message the day before rosters have to be set?  

I never check the email account I set up for Yahoo, and I'm on here every day. 

I'm fine with y'all telling me to fuck off, though. 

Here's a way to get a reminder at whatever email address you use every day.

Go to your team page. At the top you will see team info.

Click on team info and there is a box "remind me by email" set it to 1 day or 2 days before deadline

Then there is a box "preferred email" click there and then on "add new email"

You can use whichever email address you want to (I use my gmail account) and then follow the steps to confirm.

Okay, I'm in......Team name is Spyglass, or should we be using our AW screen name?  My avatar is good, Snoopy is catching a golf ball or baseball, your preference.  I'm glad Adam is the Administrator, I can get even for when I was the Administrator for the AW Game Day Baseball Thread.

Seriously, sounds fun, good luck gang.