Troll Daddy

The Wall

483 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It really is just a dumb waste of time.  If we worked harder at making the U.S. less appealing and Mexico more appealing that would work much better than a wall.

Trump is working on the first part. 

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Just for fun, I sometimes wonder if there is anything Trump could do to flip Cezero's opinion on Trump. I would hate life if I only sought to see the negative as much as him.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

2 hours ago, #CF8 said:

How bad is the problem with our southern border?

IMO, the problem isn't with Mexicans.  The current problem is Mexico's borders aren't secure.  So everyone is coming in from even less secure borders in other Latin American countries like Honduras and Venezuela, and those illegals and citizens are funneling their way up north. 

Also, I really thought Trumps play here on the wall was that if Mexico secured their southern border with a "wall" and prevented the flow of illegals which also would help in the drug trade, that the NAFTA situation would be renegotiated. 

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Just for fun, I sometimes wonder if there is anything Trump could do to flip Cezero's opinion on Trump. I would hate life if I only sought to see the negative as much as him.

then you'd be wise to stay away from the main board after a two-game losing streak in late april.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

I agree. McKee/Dodge 2020 would include a platform of eliminating all handouts

There is an inherent problem with allowing a significant amount of people with different social/cultural values to enter your country. See France / Europe.