Troll Daddy

The Wall

483 posts in this topic

Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try! The two children in question were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol. The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days. Border Patrol needs the Wall and it will all end. They are working so hard & getting so little credit!

Here Trumpsters Trumpsters Trumpsters.  Good Trumpsters, now eat. Easy Trumpsters don't eat so fast, you will get a tummy ache.  No No bad Trumpster, you finished let the other Trumpsters finish theirs. No poopy in the house. 

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try! The two children in question were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol. The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days. Border Patrol needs the Wall and it will all end. They are working so hard & getting so little credit!

Here Trumpsters Trumpsters Trumpsters.  Good Trumpsters, now eat. Easy Trumpsters don't eat so fast, you will get a tummy ache.  No No bad Trumpster, you finished let the other Trumpsters finish theirs. No poopy in the house. 

CRAAAAAAAMP!!!!

the College Football Playoffs are on. 

16 hours ago, Lou said:

CRAAAAAAAMP!!!!

the College Football Playoffs are on. 

Lost my head again.  I was training two dogs when I saw his tweet, don't know why I drew the parallels except even my dogs know when I am full of shit.

Those games never had much hoopla for me.  We will see Kyler Murray at spring training is my guess.