Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Tiger

93 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I never really liked huge, rabid, crowds like that back when I was playing.   

if you played like adam, that wouldn't really be a problem.

was driving back from NorCal after taking our daughter up for college and missed the tournament. have seen the pictures of the ridiculous crowds/hoards of people walking up 18 with him. my goodness, that was something to see.

congrats, Tiger. well-earned and fun to watch.

now go kick some european butt over in france.

so after tiger putted out on 18 and got a few congrats, some chick gave him a big ol' hug and they kissed. assuming she's the new girlfriend but haven't heard. who is she?

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

so after tiger putted out on 18 and got a few congrats, some chick gave him a big ol' hug and they kissed. assuming she's the new girlfriend but haven't heard. who is she?

apparently she has been his girlfriend for over a year.  https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/09/24/tiger-woods-girlfriend-erica-herman-what-we-know/23540031/

Am I the only one who watched Tiger-Phil? 

It was pretty meh..(I didnt buy it) Tiger chipped in on 17 to square it, but lost on the second playoff hole (at least I think it was the second, I had to go out after the first and it was over when I got back)

Altogether pretty boring and not great golf. 

dumb:

LAS VEGAS -- Nineteen holes were not enough to decide "The Match" between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson on Friday at Shadow Creek.

So they settled it in true gambling fashion: by going to a makeshift, 93-yard 20th hole, played from the practice putting green behind the clubhouse to a newly cut hole on the 18th green.

And they had to play that three times before Mickelson finally prevailed, holing a 4-footer to win the winner-take-all match,