Crampknees

NCAA Bracket

204 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I picked Oregon for the Final Four for exactly that reason. Bill Self teams have a habit of imploding when the lights are the brightest.

They have let me down in the past..I thought maybe this would be the year they lived up to the talent and the hype.

Nope. 

If you can't put the ball in the basket, it's hard to win basketball games. Jackson with 1 point in the 1st half? LOL!!! 

2 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I knew (hoped) that if I rode Gonzaga long enough that some year they would get to the final four. 

I have overrated them for years. They finally made it to the Final Four. I have a soft spot for them because I have a stepdaughter who lives in Spokane, and they are rather a big deal there.

I picked them to win the whole thing in my bracket. It remains to be seen if they have that much in the tank.

15 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have overrated them for years. They finally made it to the Final Four. I have a soft spot for them because I have a stepdaughter who lives in Spokane, and they are rather a big deal there.

I picked them to win the whole thing in my bracket. It remains to be seen if they have that much in the tank.

Me too. Big soft spot for Bing Crosby U. I lived for a few years just across the border in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. 

We both have them to win it all.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Can someone please tell Dick Vitale to retire?   And take Back Back Back Berman with him?

Isnt Berman retiring now? I thought he was done with his NFL stuff on espn. 

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Very interesting Final Four:  3 schools have 1 combined previous Final Four appearance, and the other school has a bunch of them.

Here's hoping that UNeverattendClasses doesn't prevail. 

Go Bing U!!!

07272010BingCrosbyStatueRB-004_485821794

On 3/25/2017 at 9:54 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

You have both Oregon and S. Carolina in final four...that is bad ass.  I am usually a homer in these things.  Had my school Nevada winning two and they were one and done.