Crampknees

NCAA Bracket

158 posts in this topic

If the game had been called more straight, Gonzaga wins it. They had to shuffle all night with their top players in foul trouble. The officiating crew called 19 fouls in the first ten minutes of the second half. Ridiculous.

FYI... I got an email from CBS Sports to fill-out a bracket, and it's titled "Angels Win."  Looks like it's up and running for anybody who wants to play!

17 hours ago, Tank said:

where do we log in? what's the password for our group?

When I logged into my CBS account, AngelsWin was already listed. All I had to do was click on it and fill out my bracket.

14 minutes ago, Adam said:

Titans are gonna have a tough time getting past Kansas

That's crazy talk. They might as well have given the Motas a bye to the Final Four 

4 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

When I logged into my CBS account, AngelsWin was already listed. All I had to do was click on it and fill out my bracket.

so if i'm reading this correctly, you're planning on coming over to my house and logging into your account on my computer? did i get that right?

and how will i get credit when i sweep right through the entire tournament?

sounds like you need to work out a few details, buddy.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

so if i'm reading this correctly, you're planning on coming over to my house and logging into your account on my computer? did i get that right?

and how will i get credit when i sweep right through the entire tournament?

sounds like you need to work out a few details, buddy.

Trust me, if you are planning on copping my bracket, you ain't sweeping through the entire tournament. More likely, at least half of your Final Four will be gone by Saturday.

The CBS Angelswin bracket is still active...anyone else going to fill one out? Lots of names on the list and everyone who has played should have received an email from CBS sports and have all their password and username info stored. I got right in. 

Ill look back and see if I can find info for new players who want to join...check back here later to see if I found it 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

there is no way in hell i'm still using the same email as I did before. 

I looked back fora few years and couldn't find any sign in info for it anyhow...anyone want to set up another one?

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Need ID# to sign up.

Group ID#: 128774 

Sorry..I will put this on the other post also..some of the members from years past have already received invites and have signed up for this year!