Lou

2017 NFL DRAFT

29 posts in this topic

Houston, as it turned out, gave up a lot to get Watson.  Cleveland now has an opportunity to draft twice inside the top-3, but Watson looked great prior to his injury.  Maybe a win for both teams.  Rams did pretty well for a team with no 1st rounder.  Kupp was a solid addition to that offense.  49ers may be the biggest winner, getting Garappolo for a 2nd rounder (of course this wasn't during the draft).  That team is on the rise!

My Chargers will have to wait to see any real dividends from their first two pick.  Mike Williams sat out the majority of the season and hasn't done much since returning, and 2nd rounder Forrest Lamp didn't get out of camp with a torn ACL.  I am quietly becoming a closet Browns fan.  Really pulling for them to hit on a franchise QB in the 2018 draft and cease being the doormat they've been for decades.

On 12/31/2017 at 10:27 AM, HaloJustinBieber said:

Houston, as it turned out, gave up a lot to get Watson.  Cleveland now has an opportunity to draft twice inside the top-3, but Watson looked great prior to his injury.  Maybe a win for both teams.  Rams did pretty well for a team with no 1st rounder.  Kupp was a solid addition to that offense.  49ers may be the biggest winner, getting Garappolo for a 2nd rounder (of course this wasn't during the draft).  That team is on the rise!

My Chargers will have to wait to see any real dividends from their first two pick.  Mike Williams sat out the majority of the season and hasn't done much since returning, and 2nd rounder Forrest Lamp didn't get out of camp with a torn ACL.  I am quietly becoming a closet Browns fan.  Really pulling for them to hit on a franchise QB in the 2018 draft and cease being the doormat they've been for decades.

Sign Cousins ...draft Barkley #1...keep #4 or trade down with a QB hungry team