AngelsLakersFan

Fyre Festival

83 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, red321 said:

I can safely say....I wouldn't know a nickleback song if you were standing outside my window in the rain with it playing on a boom box

i'm trying to decide if this is a metaphor or an invitation, and personally, i'm okay with either.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm trying to decide if this is a metaphor or an invitation, and personally, i'm okay with either.

dude...I was up all night waiting...what happened?

22 hours ago, red321 said:

I can safely say....I wouldn't know a nickleback song if you were standing outside my window in the rain with it playing on a boom box

Imagine if you will, you're a young Canadian boy of 12 with a sweet ass mullet. You're lead chair on accordion at the primary school out in Rubberknuckle Alberta. There's no radio or live music but one day someone sends you a poorly dubbed cassette containing only the songs Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters from Metallica's Black Album. You never hear another song for 15 years ago.

You would the grow up and create Nickelback.

Oh, I forgot. You are also hit on the head frequently and drink lighter fluid.

2 hours ago, Jobu said:

Imagine if you will, you're a young Canadian boy of 12 with a sweet ass mullet. You're lead chair on accordion at the primary school out in Rubberknuckle Alberta. There's no radio or live music but one day someone sends you a poorly dubbed cassette containing only the songs Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters from Metallica's Black Album. You never hear another song for 15 years ago.

Pure awesomeness

The folks that are still giving this guy $ are brilliant.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/12/man-behind-fyre-festival-disaster-busted-for-scamming-attendees-again/

The crooked promoter of the disastrous Fyre Festival went back to defrauding people after he was arrested last year — and his newest victims include angry attendees of his infamously shoddy 2017 music festival, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

On 5/5/2017 at 12:21 PM, Jobu said:

This post is epic.

RIP, Jobu.

On 5/4/2017 at 10:45 AM, red321 said:

I randomly mentioned those two! And then ear wormed the shit out of myself.

I....jus wanna fly....

On 5/4/2017 at 12:47 PM, red321 said:

grr....just ear wormed myself again coming back to this thread.

fuck...another earworm....thanks for the notifications making me come back to this thread  @Taylor

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

you guys watching the netflix or hulu doc?

Apparently the Netflix one is better, but the Hulu one has an interview with that Billy clown.