Sign in to follow this  
Tank

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

372 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2017 at 2:59 PM, Thomas said:

Took a blade to the lower leg. They are being tight lipped. Because of course they are. But he's either "out indefinitely" or "multiple weeks".  I'll be happy if he's back and productive by New Years.

Crap!

6-4 over columbus! brown and kopi are playing amazingly well, especially brown.

on to toronto and a date with matthews monday night. should be a good test.

9 hours ago, nando714 said:

Anyone see Kempe’s goal in the SO

filthy !!

My sons and I were listening to the shootout at the rink on my phone after their practices were over and before his attempt I said that Kempe had really good hands. But I didn't realize until later after watching the replay that they were THAT good!

10 hours ago, Thomas said:

Funny moment during the game last night when Kopitar and Doughty try to get Brown to cover Karlsson and Brown doesn't want any part of that. As much as it pains me the NHL really needs to push Karlsson more as a face of the league.
https://streamable.com/s9uvc

That was great.

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Montreal...isn't a very good team.

Yep, it’s weird that ever since the Subban/Weber trade, they aren't the same.   Both great blue liners

They did pepper Quickie but good though.   Might have been one of his better shutout performances.

Me: "There's a one in a million chance that they can score with 9/10ths" (Being slightly hyperbolic for anti-jinx purpose"
Radio: (Like a second later). "Faceoff won, Toffoli shoots scores!!!!!"
Me:  "..."
Wife:  "There's your one in million"
Me: shrug

Looking pretty good against the Leafs tonight. Matthews ended the shutout on a questionably called penalty shot. Lots of guys getting into the scoring tonight.