John Smith

Andrew Heaney will pitch tonight (+ other injured)

237 posts in this topic

Pitch 29 and he will complain about groin pain and be out for 6 weeks.

• Like 6

It's sad that things are so bad that we don't even get excited about our pitchers making progress because "making progress" means having an eventual setback. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Pitch 29 and he will complain about groin pain dehydration and be out for 6 weeks months.

fify

• Like 7

It feels like the moment you test something that you think you "fixed"......hoping for the best, not surprised by the worst.

• Like 5

Is this the dehydration guy, or the nerve in the elbow guy, or the "something just feels weird" guy?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

It's sad that things are so bad that we don't even get excited about our pitchers making progress because "making progress" means having an eventual setback. 

The odds have to be in our favor. We can't possible be so unlucky that none of our pitchers actually have no successful recovers without setbacks. So I predict Heaney will be solid. EDITED BECAUSE I RECEIVED 5 POSTS REGARDING THE SAME ERROR.

7 post below this one I acknowledge the mistake.

Im still split on the heaney trade. Im pissed we only got like 3 starts out of him. BUT, if we didnt make that trade, were stuck with howie at second these last two years,  no gio or espinoza.

• Like 2

Headline tomorrow "Heaney shut down after he felt mild discomfort, will see Dr for evaluation today"

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The odds have to be in our favor. We can't possible be so unlucky that none of our pitchers actually have no successful recovers without setbacks. So I predict Heaney will be solid. I mean Dipoto traded for him twice.

They have to be.  Otherwise it's back to the old curse of the Indian burial ground.  Dipoto trade for Skaggs twice, not Heaney.

• Like 2

Pulling into the parking lot, He's going to accidentally drive over Jordon Adell's foot.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, maximus p said:

They have to be.  Otherwise it's back to the old curse of the Indian burial ground.  Dipoto trade for Skaggs twice, not Heaney.

That's right. My Bad. Heaney was for Howie?

I guess I need to make another trip to the Santa Ana River by the stadium, and bring gifts to leave.

To be honest, I'm not even looking at results for Heaney this year. I just want him to get healthy and get all the cobwebs out. That way he enters 2018 and is ready to pick up where 2016 left off, as a solid #2/3 starter.

• Like 1