stevestevens

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

259 posts in this topic

Site looks very nice, it's kind of slow though.

Yeah, sometimes it seems to hang.  I get impatient then hit it again and it responds pretty promptly the second time (sometimes).

Haven't tried this on my iPhone. But I like it so far on my iPad. I see that Tom got his avatar to transfer. I want to do the same. Sounds sappy but my avatar is one of my favorite pictures of my wife and I taken at fanfest all start weekend in anaheim. Which is where I met the fabulous ( now can you solve my pic problem) Chuck Richter for the first time. I tried to put someone's pics from my iPad on but they said they were too big. Any help would be great.

Brian, under my avatar it says I have 0 warning points.  I don't see that with any other poster.  Does that mean I'm real special?

tom,

Mine is the same way. I would imagine we are allowed to only see our own.

Haven't tried this on my iPhone. But I like it so far on my iPad. I see that Tom got his avatar to transfer. I want to do the same. Sounds sappy but my avatar is one of my favorite pictures of my wife and I taken at fanfest all start weekend in anaheim. Which is where I met the fabulous ( now can you solve my pic problem) Chuck Richter for the first time. I tried to put someone's pics from my iPad on but they said they were too big. Any help would be great.

I believe you have to resize your image to under 50kb in order to use it as an avatar in your new profile.

My apologies Steve.  I was playing with the moblie setup to see if I could change the color to a red and I inadvertently turned off the toggle.  You should be able to toggle back and forth between Full Version and Mobile Version now.

This was going to be my suggestion for mobile. That blue color reminds me of the 2001 Angels.

So am I the only one that can't see the Los Angeles Angels Daily or the Official Hangout Forums, it redirects me to Coming Soon - Future Home to something cool.  Everything worked fine yesterday morning.  Now all evening and this morning keeps redirecting me.  

I can see all the other forums.  Just not those two.  

I believe you have to resize your image to under 50kb in order to use it as an avatar in your new profile.

Can't do this from mobile/tablet.

So am I the only one that can't see the Los Angeles Angels Daily or the Official Hangout Forums, it redirects me to Coming Soon - Future Home to something cool.  Everything worked fine yesterday morning.  Now all evening and this morning keeps redirecting me.  

I can see all the other forums.  Just not those two.  

sounds to me like you are somehow getting redirected to angelswin-forum.com

I suggest clearing cookies and history and entering through angelswin.com (the new home page)