Dochalo

Puello called up?

47 posts in this topic

Emotional roller coaster for Chuck today.  He has wanted this guy up, too bad it has to happen on the same day as he struggles with the loss of Maximus.  

This "kid" is hitting .397 in 44 games at SLC?!!

I see he opted out with his contract with Texas after struggling first 40 some odd games in the minors... wonder why he's doing so well with us now

1 minute ago, CanadianHalo said:

I see he opted out with his contract with Texas after struggling first 40 some odd games in the minors... wonder why he's doing so well with us now

Maybe he's back on PEDs...But in all seriousness, I don't think anyone should expect much out of him.

• Debbie Downer 1

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Maybe he's back on PEDs...But in all seriousness, I don't think anyone should expect much out of him.

Yeah I just saw your post above, who knows.

I don't expect much from anyone wearing an angels jersey so it works out good 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would expect something similar to Jefry Marte.  But Cesar plays good OF defense (from what I've heard) and has really good speed.   I also wonder if there is a 'straight ball I hit very much'

• Like 1

Little weird with Maybin just getting back. Wonder if Eppler got him and Revere through waivers and he's getting some calls.

4 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Little weird with Maybin just getting back. Wonder if Eppler got him and Revere through waivers and he's getting some calls.

maybe.  but I think it would be weird to start moving guys while only being 2gb of the WC.  

• Like 1

Any transaction that includes optioning Alvarez to SLC is a net positive. I hope he hits today because they'll probably need the runs with Scrbner starting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

maybe.  but I think it would be weird to start moving guys while only being 2gb of the WC.  

I don't think anything is imminent at all, just a little curious to have Puello up only to be 5th OF.

• Like 1

Maybe Scioscia has been reading all our negative Pujols threads and plans to use Puello as DH in place of Albert. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, floplag said:

anyone got that "who are these fucking guys" gif handy?  

2tyZcLl.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

ok...that was kind of mean...first pitch in the dude's first ever AB...you know he's going to be amped...and you throw him a slow slider. Lucky for him he didn't throw out his back.

• Like 2

congrats on his first hit and RBI!

And he looks like he went to dumbass running school...seriously...you were safe at third because it was a bad throw....why would you try and steal third with two outs?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

Manny Ramirez hair?....

manny-being-manny.jpg

• Like 1

He got his 1st MLB base hit today and two SBs - but he should have been thrown out on both.  

DFA'd today so that Andrew Bailey could come up from WAS.

I seriously hope he clears waivers. 

Jeff FletcherVerified account @JeffFletcherOCR 3h3 hours ago

Jeff Fletcher Retweeted Jamal Collier

#Angels will not see Scherzer in their 2-game series in DC Weds, Tue-Weds. Looks like Gonzalez, Roark. (Skaggs, Nolasco for Angels)

----------------------------

Too bad Scribner can't be recalled in time to pitch in DC. Nolasco has disaster written all over him.