Troll Daddy

Gameday: 8/12 Angels@Mariners

257 posts in this topic

To be fair, none of the Mariners starters outside of Paxton has been good this year and hasn't gone deep into games. And Paxton is hurt. So garbage starting pitching usually spells disaster for the bullpen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy the Astros are shitting the bed good lately. Seem bout as easy a win as they come vs them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seattle's pen is the third-most-used in baseball, according to the Seattle broadcasters. No Iwakuma, No Hernandez and now No Paxton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Glen said:

The Mariners still have six more outs.

Was referring to Simba executing a sac fly to get Pujols home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eligrba4ever said:

Seattle's pen is the third-most-used in baseball, according to the Seattle broadcasters. No Iwakuma, No Hernandez and now No Paxton.

Felix and Iwakuma aren't good pitchers anymore. Puts a lot more pressure on their pitching staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jwhitt33 said:

Boy the Astros are shitting the bed good lately. Seem bout as easy a win as they come vs them.

I always kinda felt they were lucky/playing over their heads.  Maybe they finally crashed back down to earth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

To be fair, none of the Mariners starters outside of Paxton has been good this year and hasn't gone deep into games. And Paxton is hurt. So garbage starting pitching usually spells disaster for the bullpen.

Angels been in the same situation except none of their starters have even been as good as Paxton. Pen had been doing a good job for most of the year. Norris eventually turned back into a pumpkin the last few weeks though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a completely different team from the 7th inning on, I'm at the game and I am enjoying so Mariner fan tears currently. Just no Bud Norris please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bloodbrother said:

Angels been in the same situation except none of their starters have even been as good as Paxton. Pen had been doing a good job for most of the year. Norris eventually turned back into a pumpkin the last few weeks though

 

With a few exceptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know if he hadnt started so hot and was at 300 people would be ecstatic, but now, hes trash for not hitting 400+.... 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Troll Daddy said:

Cowart is horrible 

:troll-arms-rage-smiley-emoticon:


Wow some "fan" you are taking joy in watching an Angels player struggle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now