floplag

Its time for the front office to step up and do its job

103 posts in this topic

Lou    9,811

The worst thing that can happen is we make it to the World Series and lose to the ...

nope, can't even say it. 

• Like 1

zenmaster    768
2 minutes ago, Lou said:

The worst thing that can happen is we make it to the World Series and lose to the ...

nope, can't even say it. 

But imagine if we made it as a 2nd WC team, barely over .500, and took down the _________.

Lou    9,811
1 minute ago, zenmaster said:

But imagine if we made it as a 2nd WC team, barely over .500, and took down the _________.

Damn, my dodger buddies think I've been talking a lot of shit since 2002. I won't ever hear from them again if that happens. 

I'd be good with that.

• Like 1

Erstad Grit    1,000
9 minutes ago, Lou said:

nope, can't even say it. 

My thought exactly.  They loose Kershaw and go on a roll.  Something crazy going on over there.  Hoping their young players fold and I don't like the bullpen pieces they added.  

Lou    9,811
7 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

My thought exactly.  They loose Kershaw and go on a roll.  Something crazy going on over there.  Hoping their young players fold and I don't like the bullpen pieces they added.  

Didn't they go on a roll when Kershaw was injured last year?  Wait, doesn't that mean that he's injury prone?  

Whew! So glad he's not on our team,

• Like 1

IIIII    53
On 8/14/2017 at 11:15 AM, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

We split a 4 game series and a 2 game series with the two top NL teams this year so far. We have won the the last 5 series against the 3 top AL teams. Any team can beat any other team on any given day.

In a regular season game. The pitching staff the Indians/Red Sox (for example) could role out in a playoff series would own us.

• Like 1