Sign in to follow this  
Chuckster70

New PayPal module added for ad-free subscriptions

35 posts in this topic

If you've had issues with ads in the past or feel they're intrusive or a performance cog for your experience here, I now a PayPal button for you to pay for a year subscription of no ads or a lifetime subscription. 

You can see the donate button on the bottom of the main forums page or at the bottom of every forum's page on the website. 

If you have helped pilot the ad-free subscription for free or have paid in the past, please let us know how you like your ad-free experience here at AngelsWin.com opposed to with ads. 

I have this and it's worth it. It's especially helpful during GD threads when you're hitting F5 for the newest update because gameday is being a dick and it takes less than a second to load. 

Beyond all that, getting this subscription helps Chuck run the best Angels site on the internet. And I pretty much never say anything positive so that should tell you something. 

Do it, you bunch of assholes.

10 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'm also like 2 dick jokes away from bidding you all adieu for good.  

Chuck would I get permanent immunity from Blarg's punishments if I pay?

I was going to ask about this, but ther are many days (most in fact) that I can't even get one the page because I am "today's winner." Super annoying.

When I do get on, I look at the baseball stuff.

On 9/30/2017 at 7:26 AM, Brandon said:

any other options dude?

I had asked when were chatting in an email but don't remember seeing a response. I can wire you over money like I do with Derek and other poker peeps.

Hi @Brandon, I sent you a PM. 

I can take bank transfers as well. 

If you don't do PayPal and want an ad-free experience here, send me a private message. 

On 9/30/2017 at 8:33 AM, calscuf said:

I was about to do it, but if it's not solving the Walmart gift card mystery then screw it.

Seems to only happen on some older versions of iPhone's iOs browser/system, but never happens on Samsung, other mobile devices or on your desktop/laptops. 

Also, you can use a different browser if you use an iPhone to get past the WalMart popup. 

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'm also like 2 dick jokes away from bidding you all adieu for good.  

Chuck would I get permanent immunity from Blarg's punishments if I pay?

Yeah sure, Cals. Anything for you pal. Though I'm not really sure what you're referring to. Send me a PM for an explanation if you'd like. 

2 hours ago, Sully151 said:

I was going to ask about this, but ther are many days (most in fact) that I can't even get one the page because I am "today's winner." Super annoying.

When I do get on, I look at the baseball stuff.

Try upgrading your iOs version or use a different browser. This is only an issue on some versions of iOs/Safari browsers. You can use Chrome or Firefox on your iPhone and I'm told the issue goes away. The pop-up is not coming from this website, it's a result of the type of website (a forum) and iPhones. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Seems to only happen on some older versions of iPhone's iOs browser/system, but never happens on Samsung, other mobile devices or on your desktop/laptops. 

Also, you can use a different browser if you use an iPhone to get past the WalMart popup. 

I'm white so I have an iPhone.  It's just that simple.  I'm not going ghetto just so I don't get pop ups on AW.