Sign in to follow this  
Chuckster70

New PayPal module added for ad-free subscriptions

35 posts in this topic

I clicked on the link in your opening post. Just tried it again and got the same thing.

I'm probably going lifetime. I don't believe that I'm going anywhere anytime soon, and I want to support the operation of the board.

52 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I clicked on the link in your opening post. Just tried it again and got the same thing.

I'm probably going lifetime. I don't believe that I'm going anywhere anytime soon, and I want to support the operation of the board.

Hi @Vegas Halo Fan, go to the bottom of any forums page, or toward the bottom of the main forums listing page and that will work. The code embedded in this post was messed up. 

21 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'm white so I have an iPhone. 

lol, wut? I guess more than half of the population is not white then. 

According to the data, Android and iOS now account for a combined 99 percent of the worldwide smartphone operating system market. Android holds 86.2 percent of the market, up from 82.2 percent in the year-ago quarter. Combine that with the 12.9 percent iOS holds, and that's 99.1 percent of the entire market.

16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

lol, wut? I guess more than half of the population is not white then. 

According to the data, Android and iOS now account for a combined 99 percent of the worldwide smartphone operating system market. Android holds 86.2 percent of the market, up from 82.2 percent in the year-ago quarter. Combine that with the 12.9 percent iOS holds, and that's 99.1 percent of the entire market.

The world percentage of European ancestry people is 12.9%.  Seems to work with your numbers pretty well.

In addition to using the PayPal module at the bottom of the forums page, you can also simply send either ad-free option to my associated PayPal email address: charlesrichter@hotmail.com

Thank you all for the support. 

That's right bitches, I got the lifetime subscription and total immunity.  So fuck you Blarg, I'm a made man, your scarlet letter "warning" is history.

I can finally stop with this stupid "show restraint" nonsense!

Where all the white women at?

This was the last we ever heard of Cals. Some said he just got tired of posting. 

Some said his wife saw what he posted and took away his internet privileges.

Some say he was fingered by Clinton in her book as "the cause" and mysteriously committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head. Twice.

Others think he went for a hike with Glen, who came home $7 richer.

Regardless of @calscuf fate...

No refunds.

Edited by Blarg

39 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So far my ad free experience has been a disappointment.  It's probably all the ads.

I just enabled it bud. Thank you for the subscription! 

You are now and ad-free member. You care package is in the mail, which comes equipped with a "How to love a Blarg" guide, free of charge. 

Your warning history has also been reduced to '0'.