Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

#metoo

1,367 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This has gotten silly. Sexual assault is not a pat on the rear by a 90 year old guy in a wheelchair. It's inappropriate but calling it sexual assault demeans those women who have been the victims of real assault. 

I tried to make this point to my wife, but it didn't come out as nice as what you said.

I'll try your version and drop the see you next Tuesday's.

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I tried to make this point to my wife, but it didn't come out as nice as what you said.

I'll try your version and drop the see you next Tuesday's.

Stick with the wiskey and refined women and stay clear of this or you will get #metoo-ed.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

This has gotten silly. Sexual assault is not a pat on the rear by a 90 year old guy in a wheelchair. It's inappropriate but calling it sexual assault demeans those women who have been the victims of real assault. 

It's not on the same level as rape, but it's still unacceptable behavior no matter the age.  A good public shaming is appropriate.

I guess this bothers me because he's likely got dementia to some extent, he really would only be able to put his arm around someone's waist if he's wheelchair bound and all this does is embarrass an old man who probably genuinely thought he was being funny and harmless.

And she says it now, years later, because she saw a photo with him and Obama and all the fear and shame flooded back?  

What a fucking attention whore.

1 minute ago, Rico said:

It's not on the same level as rape, but it's still unacceptable behavior no matter the age.  A good public shaming is appropriate.

As I was typing it said Rico had replied.

I knew it was going to be something muliebral.

59 minutes ago, Rico said:

It's not on the level of an assault. That word is inappropriate in this context as is a geriatric patting an ass. It's like third degree fondling but not assault. 

To put it in the correct context using weapons this is a sexual assault.

Custom-AR151.jpg

This is a 90 year old man in a wheelchair patting a woman's butt.

220018.jpg

Edited by Blarg

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

It's not on the level of an assault. That word is inappropriate in this context as is a geriatric patting an ass. It's like third degree fondling but not assault. 

To put it in the correct context using weapons this is a sexual assault.

Custom-AR151.jpg

This is a 90 year old man in a wheelchair patting a woman's butt.

220018.jpg

Don't kid yourself Blarg. You remember a 30 page thread back in the day about the deadliest of all weapons

download.jpg

42 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I know this is going to trigger some people but is there any point where we are allowed to question the veracity of any of these stories?

I think now is as good a time as any.

Under these incredibly broad and ridiculously wide definitions, virtually every woman and half of men have all been "assaulted".

This is a very serious issue, but exaggerating it belittles those who have really suffered true assault.  

Social media and the social justice campaigns have gotten to the point of absurdity if this is the standard now.