Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

#metoo

816 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, calscuf said:

Hold on, I'll make the pottery scene one with you guys instead of Swayze and Demi Moore.

Attention whore

On 11/16/2017 at 9:28 AM, floplag said:

Not disputing that, but it should have been obvious going down this road would expose them as well since it isnt exactly a partisan problem. 
It was a dangerous play thats going to take a lot of them down with it and kill Bill Clinton's legacy and likely any hope Hillary has of a comeback over it.

I think the Donald could help himself with your advice. 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think the Donald could help himself with your advice. 

Agreed, but I dont think he has much of a legacy to worry about at this point does he?  But yes, everyone is Wash should make sure their own shit is in order before mouthing off as the truth finds a way to come out and accusations seem to carry as much weight as facts these days. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing these things roll in for the next 6-12 months.  And it will probably bounce around from industry to industry.

The one without the AIDS

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

The one without the AIDS

Another hint, please. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lou said:

Another hint, please. 

The dark one.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The dark one.

Dantley's out. 

You've gotta feel like Vegas line on Biden being one of the next men to be #MeToo'd is pretty strong.

HnOAYvJ.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

If you are a male, a feminist will not be your friend, will not stand by you and will throw your ass under a bus to maintain their political stance.

Lena Duhnam was first in support of her writer in rejecting a #metoo accusation against him, claiming "our insider knowledge of Murray's situation makes us confident that sadly this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year. We stand by Murray and this is all we'll be saying about this issue."

Then came the backlash as Twitter bitches screamed she was no feminist and in response she retracts her statements of support from her 10 year "friendship" with a (gasp) man.

"As feminists, we live and die by our politics, and believing women is the first choice we make every single day when we wake up. "I now understand that it was absolutely the wrong time to come forward with such a statement and I am so sorry. We have been given the gift of powerful voices and by speaking out we were putting out thumb on the scale and it was wrong. We regret this decision with every fiber of our being."

Wrong, bitch. Your first choice should be, I have the ethics and courage to stand by people I know to be wronged. Not whither under fire from people you don't know because of identifying with a political agenda. I'm sure Mr Murray regrets having been lied to, thinking his plight was more important than your standing with the feminist movement.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42042852

Edited by Blarg
  • Like 2

On 11/16/2017 at 3:25 PM, calscuf said:

We've become so focused on the agenda that we forget the individual. Sorry to see she backtracked from her friend over her feminist beliefs.

55 minutes ago, Tank said:

We've become so focused on the agenda that we forget the individual. Sorry to see she backtracked from her friend over her feminist beliefs.

This is the societal failure of our times.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

If you are a male, a feminist will not be your friend, will not stand by you and will throw your ass under a bus to maintain their political stance.

Lena Duhnam was first in support of her writer in rejecting a #metoo accusation against him, claiming "our insider knowledge of Murray's situation makes us confident that sadly this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year. We stand by Murray and this is all we'll be saying about this issue."

Then came the backlash as Twitter bitches screamed she was no feminist and in response she retracts her statements of support from her 10 year "friendship" with a (gasp) man.

"As feminists, we live and die by our politics, and believing women is the first choice we make every single day when we wake up. "I now understand that it was absolutely the wrong time to come forward with such a statement and I am so sorry. We have been given the gift of powerful voices and by speaking out we were putting out thumb on the scale and it was wrong. We regret this decision with every fiber of our being."

Wrong, bitch. Your first choice should be, I have the ethics and courage to stand by people I know to be wronged. Not whither under fire from people you don't know because of identifying with a political agenda. I'm sure Mr Murray regrets having been lied to, thinking his plight was more important than your standing with the feminist movement.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42042852

The first step we should be taking as human beings is to believe and seek the truth, regardless of politics, or agenda.    But i guess thats moot in these times 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, floplag said:

The first step we should be taking as human beings is to believe and seek the truth, regardless of politics, or agenda.    But i guess thats moot in these times 

Unfortunately, when someone genuinely seeks the truth they are immediately attacked. 

This is why I don't give a shit about politics and why I've never participated in social media. I seriously don't care what 99.99% of the population thinks about something or what they are (going) doing, and I certainly don't want them knowing anything about me or my family.

Angelswin is different. I genuinely care about all of you (minus two members)

• Like 3

meanwhile in AZ I guess they just shoot you if you even ask for their #:

5a120ce32db17_image1(1).JPG.bd0e19a3d5bea1c39c4f2b3933427167.JPG

1 hour ago, well_red said:

meanwhile in AZ I guess they just shoot you if you even ask for their #:

5a120ce32db17_image1(1).JPG.bd0e19a3d5bea1c39c4f2b3933427167.JPG

Perspective. I took it as some redneck chick's advertising what kind of guns she owns. A threat didn't even cross my mind.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

90A6E26C-B0DA-4736-8822-2BE54C3E46F2.jpeg

i cant even tell whats legit and whats onion worthy at this point, that's how bad this has gotten.  
Its like this is such utter bullshit it has to be false, but yet it totally wouldn't surprise me with all the other asinine crap i read these days to its totally not.   
Im confused.  

• Like 1