Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

More Thoughts & Prayers

1,446 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, nate said:

I live in a state full of gun toting inbreds with gigantic arsenals and no gun laws.

That and I don't trust our current President or the racist inbred supporters of his not to come after my family because my wife is half Mexican and I am half Jewish.

Also based on the situation you are currently in, the shotgun won't be sufficient. I suggest an AR-15 for your needs :) 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Also based on the situation you are currently in, the shotgun won't be sufficient. I suggest an AR-15 for your needs :) 

I don't need to stop an army, just delay enough for my wife and daughter to get away.

16 minutes ago, nate said:

I wouldn't need it if the guns were banned

But then only gangbangers, gun toting inbreds and criminals would have guns, not just your neighbors. Who comes to save your wife and kids? 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

He already owned one. That was when he was a gun toting inbred. 

6 minutes ago, nate said:

Looks like we should start with handguns.

That's funny because most of the anti gun folk will say it's ok for one to have a handgun but the AR-15 is the one people should be allowed to own. I think fists should be registered while we are at it.

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

Anyway you can protect yourself without violating another persons rights with a gun. Not necessarily with a bomb

How so?  I could setup a perimeter of remote mines.  I could booby trap areas, I could fire an RPG at their vehicles.

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Exactly. You have the right (as a human) to defend yourself and your family and should never have to lose that right. No matter what

He has a perfectly good weapon in his garage in the form of a car for self defense. The guns can be taken away. They're the same, man. There's no need for such duplication.

51 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

He has a perfectly good weapon in his garage in the form of a car for self defense. The guns can be taken away. They're the same, man. There's no need for such duplication.

Hyundai-Zombie-Survival-Car.jpg

12 hours ago, Geoff said:

You could also defend yourself with a car.   We should ban all of these things.

As I said, banning cars and trucks would completely cripple our country economically.  Guns wouldn't.  I know you are trolling but it is common sense.