Sign in to follow this  
NJHalo

2018 NFL Draft

136 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, nate said:

Man, Kolton Miller was pretty brutal this season at UCLA, must have seriously impressed scouts.

I hope he’s ready for guys like von Miller, bosa, John Houston , etc

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

Another stud - Derwin James.

I would have bet he would have been gone by now.

man, I like the NFL Draft more than the NFL. 

That’s a steal for LA 

I like Denver getting Chubb at 5.  They got a guy who was one of the top rated players in the draft who will play opposite Von Miller and didn't reach for one of the QB's left on the board.  Rudolph and Jackson are currently both still on the board and looking at who currently picks ahead of Denver I see 2-3 teams that may take a QB.  That said the beginning of rd 2 is a popular place to move up for players who fall, especially QB's and I don't count on the order staying as it currently is.  As much as I don't like to admit it both SD and Oakland have done well today.  SD got a guy who could have easily gone 10 picks higher.  Oakland added Miller and Bryant and are doing everything they can to give Carr and the Raiders offense a chance to thrive. 

Extremely happy with the L.A. Chargers selection of Derwin James.  Tom Telesco could have felt the urge to move up to grab him as he slid further down the board.  So proud of our GM that he sat still and didn't sacrifice picks.  Looking forward to round 2 manana!

2 hours ago, nando714 said:

I hope he’s ready for guys like von Miller, bosa, John Houston , etc

What R&B group is this John Houston in? I’d love to hear it.

Motherfucker has the most sacks in the league since Ware and you can’t even get his name right. Smh as the kids would say.