Sign in to follow this  
red321

Сделаем Америку снова великой!

52 posts in this topic

Special counsel has submitted new indictments related to the Russian investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-troll-farm-13-suspects-indicted-for-interference-in-us-election/2018/02/16/2504de5e-1342-11e8-9570-29c9830535e5_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar&utm_term=.9520b9bf3dbb

 

“From in or around 2014 to the present, defendants knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the grand jury) to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016,’’ the indictment states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Sorry Red.  We're going to have to shut down this thread. @Glen would rather talk about the high quality poon Trump has gotten in the past.

Because you can only focus on one thing, yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Glen said:

Because you can only focus on one thing, yeah.

You're like a climate change denier when it comes to this. Science is pretty abundantly clear on this one but doesn't jive with self interest so science is ignored. The next time you see someone deny climate change, likely because the remediation affects them personally, consider what you say before you lay into them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You're like a climate change denier when it comes to this. Science is pretty abundantly clear on this one but doesn't jive with self interest so science is ignored. The next time you see someone deny climate change, likely because the remediation affects them personally, consider what you say before you lay into them.

 

Or remind them that it is simple minded, short sighted and selfish to only consider themselves and not the future generations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nate said:

Or remind them that it is simple minded, short sighted and selfish to only consider themselves and not the future generations.

I tried that but it didn't work on @Glen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @Blarg the indictment also says that the Russian trolls pushed Bernie hard in the primaries, so as it turns out the DNC super delegates were not compromising the democracy process and were in fact, just not nearly as stupid and gullible as Republicans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Has there ever been a more accurate description of human nature than simple minded, short sighted, and selfish?

simple minded, short sighted, selfish and often horny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nate said:

hey @Blarg the indictment also says that the Russian trolls pushed Bernie hard in the primaries, so as it turns out the DNC super delegates were not compromising the democracy process and were in fact, just not nearly as stupid and gullible as Republicans

Hey @nate , they were bought by Clinton so the Democratic process was never instituted in the primaries. Really, there never was an election for the Democratic nominee anymore than in Russia were they have Putin and some stooge that knows he won't be elected but also won't die of a single car accident or suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head. Twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Before MAGA was a Bernie supporter he worked on a Russian troll farm so he likes Red’s thread title.

I'm always amazed how Red can revert to his native language in these thread titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These indictments make the Trump's administration's unwillingness to acknowledge Russia's actions to influence the US election even more alarming. You take these indictments, along with intelligence officials repeated warnings of Russian trying to monkey with our elections and it's pretty clear the administration is derelict in it's duty to protect our election process and what can be considered an attack on our sovereignty. 

Either Trump is trying to hide something, or his narcissism won't allow him to accept outside forces influenced the election. The attempt by the administration to work with Nunes looks even worse at this point.

McConnell and Ryan, and the Obama administration as well, should be called on the carpet to explain what they knew and when, especially when you consider that McConnell point blank refused publication of reports of Russian meddling prior to the election. At a minimum there should be a bipartisan independent congressional committee put in place to investigate what occurred (Mueller is limited to criminal investigations) and the administration's refusal to not only acknowledge, but address further Russian investigations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Hey @nate , they were bought by Clinton so the Democratic process was never instituted in the primaries. Really, there never was an election for the Democratic nominee anymore than in Russia were they have Putin and some stooge that knows he won't be elected but also won't die of a single car accident or suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head. Twice.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL they were paid for by Russia!???

Is Blarg a Russian bot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Can't it be both?

It certainly could. His repeated attempts to obstruct the investigation would seem to point to the fact that at a minimum he knows members of his campaign were aware or had a hand in some of these activities...but that could also just be his narcissism and wishing it weren't the case and not wanting to find out differently.

(note...Rosenstein said there was no allegation...in this indictment...that any American was aware of alleged crimes)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/02/16/three-big-takeaways-from-muellers-stunning-new-indictments/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-c%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.257f658bf500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, nate said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL they were paid for by Russia!???

Is Blarg a Russian bot?

I think what Blarg is trying to insinuate is that 30 years of Clinton working actively for the Democratic party as compared to a johnny come lately who ran for the Democratic nomination and wouldn't commit to being a Democratic until the primaries were almost over was some sort of mass conspiracy to win over super delegates (not to mention the clear majority of primary delegates she won).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, nate said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL they were paid for by Russia!???

Is Blarg a Russian bot?

Is your reading comprehension that bad?

Or did you mean Hillary was on the Russians payroll? 

Edited by Blarg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think what Blarg is trying to insinuate is that 30 years of Clinton working actively for the Democratic party as compared to a johnny come lately who ran for the Democratic nomination and wouldn't commit to being a Democratic until the primaries were almost over was some sort of mass conspiracy to win over super delegates (not to mention the clear majority of primary delegates she won).

Or that Clinton bought the Democratic party lock, stock and barrel and put all of her people in charge. You know, the actual truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options