Sign in to follow this  
gotbeer

And in Fast Food News Part 2

419 posts in this topic

I'm in Indiana right now. We're in a place where if we look across the lake, Wisconsin would be straight ahead. You'd think they could find space for an In-N-Out somewhere here past all this water, but nope. Sorry, @nate. I'll have a Double Double in your honor when I get back to Texas. Stay strong.

20180728_092726.jpg

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I'm in Indiana right now. We're in a place where if we look across the lake, Wisconsin would be straight ahead. You'd think they could find space for an In-N-Out somewhere here past all this water, but nope. Sorry, @nate. I'll have a Double Double in your honor when I get back to Texas. Stay strong.

20180728_092726.jpg

Are you in Michigan City?

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Staying in Long Beach, but actually in Michigan City as I type this.

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

25 minutes ago, nate said:

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

There's no need for you to lash out like this. I said I'd have a Double Double in your honor. That's pretty nice of me.

After driving 4.5 days to get to Chicago (with my adorable, boner loving dog) I flew home last night to have a double double.  My wife thinks I did it to help her with the kids on the flight back to Chicago, but I do it to minimize my time away from DxDs.

I’ll do the same in 3 weeks.

#shouldibringbackcoldinofornate?

19 minutes ago, calscuf said:

yes, yes you should.

i'd mail it to him if i were you. everyone loves getting packages.

14 hours ago, nate said:

Also, fuck you

13 hours ago, RallyMo said:

There's no need for you to lash out like this. I said I'd have a Double Double in your honor. That's pretty nice of me.

To add to this, we're not staying in Gary or Hobart.

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

I can bring you White Castle.  

21 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I can probably fly one out to you.   

On 7/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, calscuf said:

After driving 4.5 days to get to Chicago (with my adorable, boner loving dog) I flew home last night to have a double double.  My wife thinks I did it to help her with the kids on the flight back to Chicago, but I do it to minimize my time away from DxDs.

I’ll do the same in 3 weeks.

Just the fries.