Sign in to follow this  
Stradling

Dipoto or Eppler, who would you rather have?

Dipoto or Eppler, who would you rather have?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What GM would you rather have as the Angels GM right now

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Is this a joke

No, but there have been a few people saying they would rather have Dipoto.  So I thought I would give them a chance to put it in here.  @Lou is looking for future material.  

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I saw one dude say that and he was probably joking.

This is stupid. Your burgers are stupid. Shut up.

Dawg, your face is stupid.  

Oh and our burgers aren’t stupid.  

8 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I would still take Scioscia.  Dipoto ruined our farm and put a bunch of one dimensional players on the team.  

I don't like Dipoto because he cleared out his office and ran away from the team.

Posted (edited)

I don’t understand how anyone could say Dipoto. 

A month of good baseball and people here want him back ? What.  The.  F*uck !?!

He literally wrecked the organization then ran when he decided he didn’t want to put the pieces back together.  This is some battered spouse syndrome shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t understand how anyone could say Dipoto. 

A month of good baseball and people here want him back ? What.  The.  F*uck !?!

He literally wrecked the organization then ran when he decided he didn’t want to put the pieces back together.  This is some battered spouse syndrome shit. 

there have been 2 constants in the halos in its win-lessness since 2003.  dipoto isn't one of them. 

believe me, it took a long time for me to figure it out with my team, and no, i don't think dipoto is the messiah, so don't even start.  the 1 WS title you have is the result of the absolute antithesis of your current owner's approach to team building, and you're really fooling yourself if you don't think he is the absolute driving force behind it. 

4 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

there have been 2 constants in the halos in its win-lessness since 2003.  dipoto isn't one of them. 

believe me, it took a long time for me to figure it out with my team, and no, i don't think dipoto is the messiah, so don't even start.  the 1 WS title you have is the result of the absolute antithesis of your current owner's approach to team building, and you're really fooling yourself if you don't think he is the absolute driving force behind it. 

Cez, they are currently doing what you are hinting at right now.

21 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

Lol at a Mariners fan saying we haven’t won’t anything since 03. How many playoff appearances do the M’s have compared to the Angels since 03? We have had Tony Reagins and Jerry Dipoto as GMs since Stoneman. So bad GM’s has been a constant until Eppler came along. 

32 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

What the F*ck have you ever won? Your team has the longest playoff drought of any team in the 4 major US sports.

Talk about a constant. 

If the Mariners organization is in a better place than the Angels organization in 3 years, I'll vote Dipoto.

Heck, despite the regular season records, I'd say the Angels org is already superior to the Mariners org.

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

What the F*ck have you ever won? Your team has the longest playoff drought of any team in the 4 major US sports.

Talk about a constant. 

batmanslappingrobin.gif