Vladdylonglegs

7.5 GB of the 2nd wildcard

130 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

the team is doing ok, the Mariners just deserve credit for playing .650 ball

The team is like 6 games under .500 since the 13-3 start...your good with that?

And plz dont use the Sox and Yanks to legitimize it

25 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

And we were all told once again going into the season that this team was greatly improved and would make the playoffs. But what we got instead was another wasted year of Trout's prime. 

They are much improved.   Typical post from you after a loss.  I looked for the thread you started after yesterday’s game, but couldn’t find it.   

5 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

They are much improved.   Typical post from you after a loss.  I looked for the thread you started after yesterday’s game, but couldn’t find it.   

13 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Are u ok with that??

The good thing for the angels but bad for mlb is that it is already a two team race for the second wild card.  Angels vs Mariners. Sure people can bounce around but it is clear that the post season will be Yankees/Sox, Indians, Astros, angels/mariners.  That’s it.  Not real fun for the fans.  

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Well I understand what I’m looking at, so in a since I’m ok with it.   

Ok man...to each their own

1 hour ago, thebloob said:

The good thing for the angels but bad for mlb is that it is already a two team race for the second wild card.  Angels vs Mariners. Sure people can bounce around but it is clear that the post season will be Yankees/Sox, Indians, Astros, angels/mariners.  That’s it.  Not real fun for the fans.  

It's not looking like a two team race right now...

If the American League WC races are wrapped up by the end of July, MLB attendance hasnt seen its worst decline yet.

And it could be. All that will be left to decide is whether Houston, Seattle, the Yankees or the Red Sox will be division winners or WC teams.

My God, the injuries on this team. A record 15 persons on the DL. We need an exorcism...............or new ownership. 

and all 7 games are 100% on the blowpen, and then some.  
I cant stand watching this team knowing if the game is close it is less than 50/50 they will win.
I cant conceive of a single good reason the front office didnt act on this, the most obvious glaring hole on the team, for 2 freaking years now.  

There aren’t any assets to trade at this point. Maybe a mid level prospect for Parker. Maybe two mid level prospects for Maldonado. Possibly a low level prospect for Kinsler. The only tradable asset was Richards before the injury.

This team has a very small core of players for 2019. The Angels should not trade top prospects this Summer. Use the offseason to acquire talent, especially a RF, 3B, 1B and of course pitching.

3 hours ago, REDneck said:

Why not...we are over 500 in that period of you take them out of the equation 

1 hour ago, WeatherWonk said:

If the American League WC races are wrapped up by the end of July, MLB attendance hasnt seen its worst decline yet.

And it could be. All that will be left to decide is whether Houston, Seattle, the Yankees or the Red Sox will be division winners or WC teams.

My God, the injuries on this team. A record 15 persons on the DL. We need an exorcism...............or new ownership. 

When did Seattle cli ch the wildcard? Isn't their magic number over 85?

31 minutes ago, floplag said:

and all 7 games are 100% on the blowpen, and then some.  
I cant stand watching this team knowing if the game is close it is less than 50/50 they will win.
I cant conceive of a single good reason the front office didnt act on this, the most obvious glaring hole on the team, for 2 freaking years now.  

the bullpen was better than average in the AL last year