Sign in to follow this  
Tank

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

2,368 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What’s your point here ? What difference does it make why she was there ? If something happened it’s a big problem. 

of course it is. nobody is saying that if it did indeed occur, it isn't a problem. please don't make it into that. 

it doesn't take away from the fact that allowing your 13-yr old girl to go to a party with a bunch of drunk high schoolers is a bad idea. 

EDIT: what Blarg said 

what I find hypocritical and disgusting are those that espouse how difficult it is for her to have come forward (it was) and are now using her for their political advantage. 

pieces of shit. all of them. 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

of course it is. nobody is saying that if it did indeed occur, it isn't a problem. please don't make it into that. 

it doesn't take away from the fact that allowing your 13-yr old girl to go to a party with a bunch of drunk high schoolers is a bad idea. 

EDIT: what Blarg said 

I don’t think anyone would dispute that. 

51 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What’s your point here ? What difference does it make why she was there ? If something happened it’s a big problem. 

What exactly DID happen? I think it's essential to know the details, and yes, have some corroboration if you're going to destroy a federal judge. There's groping and then there's attempted rape. Big difference.

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Jeff Flake is having second thoughts and wants to hear from the accuser in public under oath. 

He may not vote with the other Republicans to move this nomination forward otherwise. It has to get out of committee before the full Senate votes.

How did we go from this woman not wanting to be involved to this mess in a couple of days?

Flake will do this just to spite Trump 

8 hours ago, Lou said:

what I find hypocritical and disgusting are those that expouse how difficult it is for her to have come forward (it was) and are now using her for their political advantage. 

pieces of shit. all of them. 

I agree.

16 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

At least the Democrats stick together when the dirty work has to be done. 

Republicans are infinitely stupid.

Well, you've already won the prize for AW's most myopic post of the day. It's so early, too. Good work.

You've gotta be kidding me with that garbage.

Merrick Garland says "hi."

55 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

There are some reports that Flake and Corker are not on board anymore.

Kavanaugh might be finished.

Next!

Lol. The ones that hate Trump. Politics are fun