Sign in to follow this  
Tank

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

2,368 posts in this topic

"In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did[happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

F'n ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I assume that at one point he was also someone your guy couldn't defeat, either. Of course, you may have voted for Trump in the primary. I don't know.

didn't vote in the primary. would have voted for christie (i know, save your scorn for another time) but since california insists on holding primaries in june and everything is pretty much decided well before then, there wasn't much reason to vote.

voted johnson in the gen'l election in november.

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/kavanaugh-accuser-classmate-backs-off/

LOL. what did she expect would happen once she made public comments on facebook? hilarious.

4 hours ago, the dude abides said:

This thread has become quite the cesspool.

Well done, AW!

in my defense, i feel compelled to point out that i had only good intentions when i started this thread.

27 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I wonder when the book is due to hit the shelves.

I'm not sure, but we can all eagerly wait for a bunch of bitter cons to write reviews of it on an Amazon book listing by an entirely different person bearing an identical name.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Here come the stall tactics.

You talk about stall tactics, but why are Republicans in such a hurry to get this guy confirmed?  You waited more than a year and didn't even give Garland a hearing but can't wait another week or two for the FBI to investigate the merits of the allegation?

You guys seem super scared of the FBI asking people questions under oath.