Sign in to follow this  
Lou

2018-2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

399 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, Lou said:

OSU's Zach Smith boned a staffer, had sex toys delivered to campus and took dick pics at the White House. 

I've never been more proud to be a buckeye than I am today.

stevie j facepalm GIF

haven't heard anything yet but thought there was supposed to be a board of regents meeting today at OSU re; meyers. anyone hear anything yet? or am i on the wrong day?

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

haven't heard anything yet but thought there was supposed to be a board of regents meeting today at OSU re; meyers. anyone hear anything yet? or am i on the wrong day?

Apparently dragging on.  Allegedly BOT want to reinstate.  President wants a suspension.  Urban feels he did nothing wrong, so he'll fit right in at SC, amirite @Lou?

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Apparently dragging on.  Allegedly BOT want to reinstate.  President wants a suspension.  Urban feels he did nothing wrong, so he'll fit right in at SC, amirite @Lou?

yep. then Meyer will sue OSU a decade later

and lose

5 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Free tattoos is worse than beating up your wife, having the sex with a staffer and taking d!ck picks at the white house

Meyer didn't do those things.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

don't sleep on Prairie View. 

No he didn’t but same university. At Ohio state you can cover up domestic violence and still keep your job but if you get caught with players who sold their merch for free tats you will lose your job. ???? Winning cures all I guess....