AngelsWin.com

OC Register: Angels tentatively scheduled to face Astros in Mexico in 2019

35 posts in this topic

The Angels will be playing the Houston Astros in a two-game series in Mexico next May, according to a major league source.

The final schedule is typically released in September. Until then, there is no official confirmation of the games.

So far, it’s undetermined if the games will be in Mexico City or Monterrey, which is where the Dodgers and Padres played this past May. The games are tentatively scheduled for May 4-5, 2019, and they will be Angels home games, meaning the Angels will be scheduled for just 79 games at Angel Stadium.

View the full article

8 hours ago, AngelsWin.com said:

The Angels will be playing the Houston Astros in a two-game series in Mexico next May, according to a major league source.

The final schedule is typically released in September. Until then, there is no official confirmation of the games.

So far, it’s undetermined if the games will be in Mexico City or Monterrey, which is where the Dodgers and Padres played this past May. The games are tentatively scheduled for May 4-5, 2019, and they will be Angels home games, meaning the Angels will be scheduled for just 79 games at Angel Stadium.

View the full article

Mexico City is a terrible place for baseball being ~2000' higher the Coors field. I read it takes a couple of days to become acclimated to the thin air.

3 minutes ago, IEAngelsfan said:

Great.

With the Angels' luck, they'll be kidnapped by one of the drug cartels and held ransom.

shhh, you're going to jinx it!

23 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Man, this place is gonna get real racist during that game, hu? I swear, this has to be the whitest Facking fanbase in baseball..

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

I disagree 

It's definitely a sausage fest in here, though.

7 hours ago, krAbs said:

Man, this place is gonna get real racist during that game, hu? I swear, this has to be the whitest Facking fanbase in baseball..

so you're saying you've never been to colorado.