failos

Gameday Thread 09/13 vs. Dipotos: Featuring This Pain

80 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

Just imagine an 11-year old Despaigne, dreaming "I hope someday I get to be that type of pitcher who fills in for mediocre teams suffering from numerous injuries in September. That is my dream."

Growing up in Cuba, that actually might be what he was dreaming for.

:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:GO ANGELS!!!:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Go Odrisamer Despaigne!! Do your best and make your Cuban kin proud!!!

Go Calhoun, Fletcher, Trout, Ohtani, Upton,

Simmons, Fernandez, Ward and Arcia!!

Beat the Dipotos!! Nothing else matters! 

Elimination may arrive before the first inning!!!

146 DOWN, 16 TO A LONG WINTER'S SLEEP!!🤩

Definitely my favorite non-Angels' story line this season was Dipoto getting his contract extension when the Mariners were 1.5 games back of the Astros for 1st place in the AL West. and watching them go 23-34 since. Mariners have given up 54 more runs this season than they have scored, but are 13 games over .500. Servais actually deserves at least a few votes for AL Manager of the Year. For example, the Angels have scored 47 more runs than they have given up. That's a +101 run differential over the Mariners and yet, they're 6.5 games behind the Mariners

This thread is a win win for users here.  M's play well and beat the Angels, they got lucky.  Angels win, Dipoto is an ass clown and the M's stink.  Cano and Healy got lucky with those hits and rbi's. Probably swung with their eyes closed.