Blarg

Cookie Policy Tab

34 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's related but I've have a large number of browser hijacks starting up around the same time as this tab showing up. On My Mac I have been prompted to enter my password ("Apple would like to make changes to your computer, please enter your password") and then Safari crashes when I click cancel. This might not be the site causing that one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Not sure if it's related but I've have a large number of browser hijacks starting up around the same time as this tab showing up. On My Mac I have been prompted to enter my password ("Apple would like to make changes to your computer, please enter your password") and then Safari crashes when I click cancel. This might not be the site causing that one though.

That could be an attempt to hack into your system.

Don't enter your password!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, just seeing this. 

I've now set an alert to send me mail whenever someone posts in this forum. 

This should be resolved, but if it's not be sure to clear your browser cache/cookies on your mobile device. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lou said:

Enough already!

i haven't seen it on my mobile device or desktop for 4 days now. 

You still getting it @Lou?

Try clearing your Safari browser cache/cookies on your iPhone. After logging back in after clearing cache/cookies, you should get the cookie policy once. Accept it. You shouldn't get it again thereafter. I did that last week and it worked for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont use Safari. I cleared everything at it's back.

So my question is, why is this the only site I've ever used that this occurs? It's beyond annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 4:59 AM, Lou said:

I dont use Safari. I cleared everything at it's back.

So my question is, why is this the only site I've ever used that this occurs? It's beyond annoying. 

@Lou if you clear cache/cookies it's expected to prompt you until you acknowledge it. Once you do that, it should go away. I did that a week and a half ago and it was gone for good. 

If it's still happening after you've done all of the above, I will need to troubleshoot more on my end and get back to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

That's by design. 

then why instruct us to do it? ftr, I've stopped reading the site when I only have my phone. 

so again I ask . . . why is this the only site I've ever used that this occurs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lou said:

then why instruct us to do it? ftr, I've stopped reading the site when I only have my phone. 

so again I ask . . . why is this the only site I've ever used that this occurs?

I will submit a ticket to the forum software support team..I thought the change I made fixed it as I haven't seen it return on my smartphone since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to troubleshoot this with the support team, 

@Blarg @Jay @AngelsLakersFan @fan_since79 or anyone else who experienced this issue, can you let me know two things:

1. Are you still seeing this issue as first reported?

2. What type of smartphone and browser were you using when you did see the issue if resolved now, or currently happening. I know that @Lou has an iPhone and using Safari. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options