Sign in to follow this  
BackUpTheTruck

Internet Free Speech Thread

128 posts in this topic

It’s weird how @BackUpTheTruck is deeply troubled that a white supremicist hang out like GAB is being scrutinized.  Or that a vile piece of shit like Alex Jones doesn’t get to keep his twitter despite clearly violating its TOS.  

But he’s super blasé about people actually being disenfranchised.  

You’re a great warrior for the constitutional rights my man. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

When Andrew Breitbart tragically died, it shook me to the core. I did not read, or listen to political news, for the most part, until Trump came along.

I would love to know what other news outlets, or what other people, inspires you because you perceive them to be, for the most part, independent free thinkers.

I consider Michael Savage an independent free thinker, who has criticized Trump on many occasions. He has been banned from entering Great Britain.

5 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Alex Jones is a man of God. That is why I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Alex Jones is more Satan's henchman than anything else . You have to be an idiot not to see that. 

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Alex Jones is more Satan's henchman than anything else . You have to be an idiot not to see that. 

Not everything he says is completely false.

Sometimes he actually does a good job in predicting the future.

That being said, he is by far the most paranoid person I've seen on a computer screen.

I'd like to think that people like the OP are just trolls (I mean Alex Jones isn't really a man of God....... right?) and I'm sure backupthetruck is harmless and a nice guy. 

What we've seen the recently though just shows us just how many nut cases on the right and left there are. I would bet the people that mailed bombs, shot up Jews and congressman also posted on message boards. They were probably dismissed as keyboard warriors or trolls looking to instigate fights with other members on their forums. 

They were internet trolls until they weren't. 

12 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Not everything he says is completely false.

Sometimes he actually does a good job in predicting the future.

That being said, he is by far the most paranoid person I've seen on a computer screen.

Holy shit, that is your standard of truth, that he isn't always lying?