Sign in to follow this  
BackUpTheTruck

Internet Free Speech Thread

143 posts in this topic

You should join the proud boys since you’re so concerned for them.  I’m sure they’d welcome the addition. 

Also, what your article says is that they took down the pages of the proud boys that were associated with a crime in NY.  Gavin McGinnes was very proud of his groups efforts there.  It’s easy enough to find video of him talking about it.  Of course, you wouldn’t bother to note that distinction.  Wouldn’t fit into the bullshit narratIve you keep trying to spin here. 

They should ban any Antifa page that is associated with any violence.  But what’s the point of crying about people like this ? 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Create your far right corporation and be happy. Instead of Facebook you create something very similar with another name that really doesn't match what the product is like Elbowroom and bounce all the lefties. 

If Facebook, Twitter, etc. want to present themselves to the public as left-wing echo chambers (no conservatives allowed), that's fine with me. At least they would be honest. 

The problem is people like Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey present themselves as objective.

If they are objective with their policies, and are not left-wing echo chambers, why censor conservatives and not liberals?

Okay, BUTT, I gave you the chance to be a billionaire and you decided you'd rather live poor and cry about injustice. I'll just give myself a little Elbowroom and you can complain about how separatist it is later but I won't care because I'll have a yacht, and money and then more money. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Okay, BUTT, I gave you the chance to be a billionaire and you decided you'd rather live poor and cry about injustice. I'll just give myself a little Elbowroom and you can complain about how separatist it is later but I won't care because I'll have a yacht, and money and then more money. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a billionaire.

I came pretty close to winning Mega Millions.

On October 30, 2018 at 10:03 PM, UndertheHalo said:

You should join the proud boys since you’re so concerned for them.  I’m sure they’d welcome the addition

when do the AW libs leave to join the border caravan?

18 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

16 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Gateway Pundit! 

Screenshot_2018-12-19-16-09-58.png

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

They must have uncensored it after the Gateway Pundit's prolific investigative journalists exposed the censorship.

I'm sure! 

GATEWAY PUNDIT! 

1 minute ago, the dude abides said:

C'mon BUTT!!  You're slacking.  How has it been 3 days, and this is the first I'm hearing about this travesty????.... this decimation of the first amendment?!?!?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article223714480.html

It was wrong of Facebook to do so.  I doubt they would have been so quick if his politics were different.

That being said, I find it very hard these days to work up any sympathy for this guy.  He is a Trump whore and therefore not worth my sympathy.