Sign in to follow this  
BackUpTheTruck

Internet Free Speech Thread

143 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Meh.  The fire is already raging.  The Democrats aren’t doing anything to fuel it or extinguish it by not doing a primary debate with Fox.  It doesnt matter.  Sure, that’s a nihilistic view.  It’s hard to not observe these things through that lens. 

The pontificating about it here on this “issue” is truely hallow. 

 

Fox news is literally the only mainstream news network with a conservative tilt. The only one.

 

Do you really think it helps their case when they make it publicly known that they don't want to hear questions from a panel that isn't in their pocket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

 

With literally anyone who isn't part of the democratic base.

Oh alright.  

Funny how you ignored the part about how the RNC did the same thing last cycle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t recall if they ended up having debates for the RNC or not. Honestly, I don’t.  A quick google search makes it seem like they didn’t.   And I don’t care to waste my time finding out for sure.  The point is they were having the same dumbass conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh alright.  

Funny how you ignored the part about how the RNC did the same thing last cycle.  

what was the dem's response? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I genuinely have no idea what your point is, the democrats flip flop faster ? Ok.  

Clearly, the radical libs have given you no choice.  You’ll just have to vote for Trump.  The good news is, you can just ignore the 2020 cycle. 

Well that escalated quickly.... but no i wont be voting for Trump this time just as i didnt last time.
However, yes, the Dems right now ARE flipping faster than houses on HGN and arent even trying to hide it anymore as  people like you dont care either way just as Trumps base doesnt... which is worse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Meh.  The fire is already raging.  The Democrats aren’t doing anything to fuel it or extinguish it by not doing a primary debate with Fox.  It doesnt matter.  Sure, that’s a nihilistic view.  It’s hard to not observe these things through that lens. 

The pontificating about it here on this “issue” is truely hallow. 

Don't you want fired up Trump voters to not be so fired up?  He is doing enough to extinguish some of it but some of the press and some of the liberals keep adding oxygen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Don't you want fired up Trump voters to not be so fired up?  He is doing enough to extinguish some of it but some of the press and some of the liberals keep adding oxygen.

I honestly don’t believe there’s anything that anyone can say to “fired” up Trump people.  I think the people who can be moved probably don’t care to much about this kind of silliness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, floplag said:

Well that escalated quickly.... but no i wont be voting for Trump this time just as i didnt last time.
However, yes, the Dems right now ARE flipping faster than houses on HGN and arent even trying to hide it anymore as  people like you dont care either way just as Trumps base doesnt... which is worse? 

You’re entitled to your view.  I disagree with how you see this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Respectability when it comes to facing all scrutiny to their platform. 

Fox News and respectability.  That is a good joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Not internet free speech.  But free speech.

Court: Middle finger protected by the constitution

Oh, good post. 

For actual free speech issues (as opposed by the fauxree speech issues raised by BUTT here), feel free to use the appropriately named thread:

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/37296-actually-legitimate-free-speech-thread/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options