Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

The Caravan(s)

297 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

1540758611_449252_1540758821_noticia_nor

The one guy with the orange shirt wrapped over his head looks like he is trying to sneak aboard a life boat on the Titanic.

The good news is that they will all fit in with Antifa well, so thats a plus.   Might need a little training on how to properly use the weapons as that one guy looks like he about to stab his own face... but they seem motivated.  

2 hours ago, floplag said:

Perhaps true, but that doesn't make it irrelevant.  These are not families in desperate need, they are able bodied men that should be marching on their own capitals and trying to enact change.

Agreed, but Trump has very clearly orchestrated the caravans to drive GOP voters to the polls as they fear the caravans and so that he can exercise a solid power grab at the border in response to his fabricated invasion crisis. 

9 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Agreed, but Trump has very clearly orchestrated the caravans to drive GOP voters to the polls as they fear the caravans and so that he can exercise a solid power grab at the border in response to his fabricated invasion crisis. 

Wait, wait, wait.  I thought this was a Soros funded invasion. 

Also, these are future Antifa supersoldiers 

-Flop. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I have to find out what Soros pays and if he will meet my asking price.  All these marches/Caravans/Conspiracies/etc. he funds he has to be broke by now. 

What are you talking about ?  It’s not possible for the globalist Jew cabal to run out of money.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

These are some tough invaders though.  I know if I was 1,000 miles away and had small pox and leprosy that I just can't make the trip no matter what the pay.  Unless it is all show and you are really flying me right to the border with the women and children to come infect you all.  How are they going to vote if their limbs fall off? 

I am sorry but defending this lying sack of shit on a daily basis you are etching your shit stain in time.  Be proud. 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I legit cant tell if sarcasm of not.  Im going to assume it is.  

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

And that they’ll be flying in all the moms and children when it’s the perfect time for maximum media exposure. 

it'll be a festivus miracle!

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It's every bit as reasonable as assuming they're being funded by Soros. Really, it is.

No, its really not. 

Im curious though, give me some logic behind that statement.  I can see many reason to suspect its being financed by the other side, and few to suggest its Trump or the right.

I dont personally think hes savvy enough to play that game, step right into the lions mouth and pull up that chair and play right into the Dems identity politics, unless hes planning some giant amnesty announcement to defuse that bomb or twist it on them, which would only negatively affect his own base.   What could he possibly gain from this?

No bullshit, no sarcasm, legit question... convince me?

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Current US unemployment rate is 4% so we really are not looking for unskilled labor at this time. Unless @Crampknees still needs his patio done. 

Oh, in my equally if not more believable scenario, the intent isn't to actually have anybody join the labor pool.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

1540758611_449252_1540758821_noticia_nor

The one guy with the orange shirt wrapped over his head looks like he is trying to sneak aboard a life boat on the Titanic.

I don't know if you meant it as such, but from start to finish (and considering what ultimately happened to the Titanic), that's a very apt comparison.

Also, a simple google search will reveal that these “caravans” have existed in some form since 2010.  Weird how all of sudden Donald has found this new way for his mush for brains base to pretend that some apocalyptic crisis is upon us.  And of course, who else besides the American right immediately cooks up conspiracy theories to further sensationalize it.  These are dumbest mother fuc*kers on earth. 

Antifa recruits !

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve got a mind blowing idea.  

Maybe they’re just poor people trying to get out of a terrible situation. 

Nope, not buying that one at all, too well organized and funded, someone is behind it, the question is who.

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

Nope, not buying that one at all, too well organized and funded, someone is behind it, the question is who.

Of course you don’t.  Obviously the most obvious explanation couldn’t possibly be the explanation.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Of course you don’t.  Obviously the most obvious explanation couldn’t possibly be the explanation.  

You somehow think that many people organized over social media and made it this far without help?  seriously?