Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

The Caravan(s)

297 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

You must have been absolutely dumbstruck when flash mobs were a thing. 

...and, the insults. 
It's ironic that those who cant argue a point without resorting to insults consider other people less intellectually capable. 

5 minutes ago, floplag said:

You somehow think that many people organized over social media and made it this far without help?  seriously?  

Dude it’s a couple thousand people that’s grown to that as it’s moved a long.  It’s one of the bigger stories in the world right now.  It’s not like it’s a secret. 

again, really.  How organized is it ? It’s a bunch of people wandering north. Pretty low bar for “organization”

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Current US unemployment rate is 4% so we really are not looking for unskilled labor at this time. Unless @Crampknees still needs his patio done. 

I'll take $2 an hour to walk your Trump cut out while you are at work.  He will piss all over your floor if you don't let him out. 

I'm guessing that unarmed men, women, and children....all poor and on foot...don't pose much of a risk to our country.   They are being watched closely and none of them are getting across the border w/o our permission.    Labeling this as an "invasion" is just fear mongering.  Bulking up security for the situation makes sense, but sending 5K troops is just an expensive PR stunt.  

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

1540758611_449252_1540758821_noticia_nor

The one guy with the orange shirt wrapped over his head looks like he is trying to sneak aboard a life boat on the Titanic.

Every one of those stakes have Soros paid small pox and leprosy virus on the tips. 

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

...and, the insults. 
It's ironic that those who cant argue a point without resorting to insults consider other people less intellectually capable. re

That was a funny post and I'd make it again if I could. I don't consider you to be less intellectually capable, at all.

I think you're wrong in thinking that this is some sort of organizational miracle. Think about the numbers that are thrown out about the total number of people that attempt to cross the southern border each year. Then consider the relatively paltry size of this incredibly visible news event that is the "caravan" in an increasingly connected world. There were 303k apprehensions at the border and it's estimated that they catch 80% of all people that attempt. That's a heck of a lot more than there are in this caravan. Exactly how flush with cash do you believe all of those 303k are? Are they all backed by a mysterious benefactor?

Truth is Trump wants these people here.  Those tent cities paying private contractors where he gets a cut from his donors are gold.  Wake up people.  The man is a career con artist.  Y'all joined the circus and I won't fault you but....MAGA!!! Tomorrow it will be something else you believe and jump on board with.  

36 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Truth is Trump wants these people here.  Those tent cities paying private contractors where he gets a cut from his donors are gold.  Wake up people.  The man is a career con artist.  Y'all joined the circus and I won't fault you but....MAGA!!! Tomorrow it will be something else you believe and jump on board with.  

Oh, don't bother introducing that.

If anyone thinks Trump (and his buds/donors) don't have incentive for people being detained, consider the cost of the detainment, who is getting paid for it and who is paying for it. 

Follow the damn money and it's pretty clear whose bread is getting best buttered in the whole immigration scenario. 

... but Soros and memes and NPCs and fwfwfwfwfwfw. 

Just about every politician is a POS. I just don't understand why so many peope willingly wash Trump's balls when he's so damned brazen.

Nobody is washing Trump’s balls here. We’ve all complained about his actions or comments throughout his presidency. But I won’t complain about him positioning troops to defend our borders. Last I checked that’s the whole point of having a military. 

10 hours ago, Rally Gorilla said:

I'm guessing that unarmed men, women, and children....all poor and on foot...don't pose much of a risk to our country.   They are being watched closely and none of them are getting across the border w/o our permission.    Labeling this as an "invasion" is just fear mongering.  Bulking up security for the situation makes sense, but sending 5K troops is just an expensive PR stunt.  

I'd rather see our troops used to secure our borders and points of entry as opposed to pointlessly fighting in the middle east. You are correct that it's for show for the midterms

On 10/30/2018 at 9:37 PM, Lhalo said:

Nobody is washing Trump’s balls here. We’ve all complained about his actions or comments throughout his presidency. But I won’t complain about him positioning troops to defend our borders. Last I checked that’s the whole point of having a military. 

My question to that is while all these diseased criminals are Soros paid conspirators coming to kill us all, why can't we blame the Koch brothers or our real leader, Putin? I do blame the Dems, they won't fight dirty.

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Except for in the kitchen because, evidently, they don't make very good tostadas. And as we all know, Donald loves his tostadas.

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg:large

I had of those new tostadas El Pollo Loco keeps advertising the other day. 

It was pretty good. 

15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I wonder what the cost was to have kept them where they were at.  Would love to see the net cost of this.

oh, it would've been free! there's only a cost involved if it's something trump does that the dems don't like.

#haveatitlibs!

All politics aside, i legit want to know who or what is financing this.  As with most things, follow the money find the truth, and the one obvious thing about this is that there is a crap ton of money behind it.  I would be very curious as to the source of said funds. 

23 minutes ago, floplag said:

All politics aside, i legit want to know who or what is financing this.  As with most things, follow the money find the truth, and the one obvious thing about this is that there is a crap ton of money behind it.  I would be very curious as to the source of said funds. 

There's a crap ton of money in it as well. Those people aren't going to create private facilities that are publicly funded to have themselves held in. Somebody's got to do that.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

There's a crap ton of money in it as well. Those people aren't going to create private facilities that are publicly funded to have themselves held in. Somebody's got to do that.

True, im just talking about whoever is handling the logistics of getting them here, not what happens after.