Sign in to follow this  
notherhalo

What have you bought lately?

53 posts in this topic

My school is having a canned food drive for a local food bank so I bought a bunch of canned goods from Smart & Final. We're also doing a gift wrap fundraiser for class trips in the spring o I bought some flower bulbs from one of my home room students - we've been wanting to redo our front yard flower beds and this was affordable.

The last thing that I bought of any consequence was a Ring doorbell. Got the kind that is automatically recharged by the house's electrical system (through the wiring for the old bell). With some distance adjustments (to keep it from picking up the neighbors backing out of their garage, etc.), it's a nice piece of technology.

20 hours ago, Taylor said:

I bought Red Dead Redemption 2. First video game I've bought in like 4 years.

Yeah, I’ll drop the $60 for this one too 

my dad has been planning details for his funeral and asked me to take care of the music for the service, so i've bought a few songs on iTunes recently.

21 hours ago, Tank said:

my dad has been planning details for his funeral and asked me to take care of the music for the service, so i've bought a few songs on iTunes recently.

Is your dad close to passing away, Tank?

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Is your dad close to passing away, Tank?

Yes. He's 92 and his health has been in steady decline the last year. He's starting to lose his will to live.

37 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I bought a trip to the Aluani in Hawaii for the family. Well, I bought it a few months ago, but just arrived here today.

You’ll have a blast.