Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

Good News for Republicans

104 posts in this topic

I know a lady who’s entire family gets mail in ballots to her address. 6 in total. She votes for everyone and mails them all in. Not sure if fraud or not but guessing there are around a million votes cast without any participation from the registered voter

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I know a lady who’s entire family gets mail in ballots to her address. 6 in total. She votes for everyone and mails them all in. Not sure if fraud or not but guessing there are around a million votes cast without any participation from the registered voter

Don't leave us hanging. Is this woman a Repub or a Dem?

On 12/6/2018 at 3:51 PM, Taylor said:

Fake news! This is election fraud, not voter fraud. No voter has done anything wrong.

I'm just kidding about "fake news" above. Most people will know what you mean, but I think in times like these it's important to make clear the distinction because Republicans will try to use this as a way to further restrict access to voting. 

On 12/6/2018 at 9:42 PM, Adam said:

So it's real voter fraud vs I know a lady. F*ck you