Good News for Republicans

105 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Why do the midterms matter here? 

On 1/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, Lou said:

It would appear Texas 

21 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

Texas finds 95,000 NON-Citizen  voters..........https://www.mrt.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-is-purging-95-000-voters-suspected-to-be-13562186.php

Of course, it's after the midterms.............

There's so much more to this than those headlines and Trump's relatively full of shit Tweet about it.

It constantly blows my mind that people who in the main forum would split the smallest of hairs when analyzing OPS+ and defensive metrics completely abandon even the most basic analysis of statistics in this subforum.

23 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

There's so much more to this than those headlines and Trump's relatively full of shit Tweet about it.

It constantly blows my mind that people who in the main forum would split the smallest of hairs when analyzing OPS+ and defensive metrics completely abandon even the most basic analysis of statistics in this subforum.

I thought the Texas Tribune article and it’s associated thread laid out the situation pretty clearly ? 

28 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

The political forum values RBIs over everything else. 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

It constantly blows my mind that people who analyze whether WAR and WHIP stats should be legit completely abandon fair thinking and accuse Brett Kavanaugh of rape.

7 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

It constantly blows my mind that people who analyze whether WAR and WHIP stats should be legit completely abandon fair thinking and accuse Brett Kavanaugh of rape.

Agreed. They're just as silly as you.