Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

Good News for Republicans

105 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Can't answer now....  too busy fighting off the members of that caravan from November.... they're now at my office door wanting my job.

SEND HELP!!!!!!

Damn, all of the confirmed 96k noncitizen voters are busy storming my door so that I no longer post about their treachery. 

Here's a picture of them:

5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Damn, all of the confirmed 96k noncitizen voters are busy storming my door so that I no longer post about their treachery. 

Here's a picture of them:

Unfortunately Cramp is still being held as a POW from Obama's 2015 Jade Helm invasion of Texas, otherwise we could reach out to him for help.

11 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Unfortunately Cramp is still being held as a POW from Obama's 2015 Jade Helm invasion of Texas, otherwise we could reach out to him for help.

wrong, he's currently enjoying his after dinner nap 

6 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Can't answer now....  too busy fighting off the members of that caravan from November.... they're now at my office door wanting my job.

SEND HELP!!!!!!

That’s bullshit. We all know they didn’t come for jobs they came to clog up our emergency rooms and get welfare checks 

6 hours ago, the dude abides said:

SEND HELP!!!!!!

Wow!  I had no idea that Dude worked in a lab where they were finding a cure for cancer!

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

That’s bullshit. We all know they didn’t come for jobs they came to clog up our emergency rooms and get welfare checks 

Then we can call it a success

2 hours ago, the dude abides said:

The guy you voted for encourages this type of conduct by police.

(But Hillary in 3...2....)

I don't vote in Arizona for their officials, so no, I have no connection to this. 

Unfortunately that cop was already disciplined so termination isn't going to happen. The department will be writing a huge check in the near future though. Cop should have been prosecuted for this. 

On 2/8/2019 at 4:30 PM, Lou said:

wrong, he's currently enjoying his after dinner nap 

Anytime you name the game or any combo, and no I ain't talking checkers bitch.  Some golf then off to some bball, wanna race me around the block.  How much $$$.  What I thought. 

35 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Anytime you name the game or any combo, and no I ain't talking checkers bitch.  Some golf then off to some bball, wanna race me around the block.  How much $$$.  What I thought. 

Whoa wtf?