Sign in to follow this  
RallyMo

Actually Legitimate Free Speech Thread

39 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Unsettling is the correct terminology.  Did they add that to her contract because of her ethnicity or do all new contracts have that wording?

(maybe I didn't read far enough into the article)

It's a Texas state law. It's also apparently present in some form in Texas' twin state: New York. Others, too. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i can't see how it stands up to any legal challenge in any state. the ACLU should be all over this.

Except it's going to land on the desk of the ACLJew

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Unsettling is the correct terminology.  Did they add that to her contract because of her ethnicity or do all new contracts have that wording?

(maybe I didn't read far enough into the article)

there's been a long history of Austrian oppression in this great nation of ours 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nobody will. It makes zero sense for a school district to do this. So much so,  I question how accurate this article is. If it is fact, that's batshit crazy

I would probably ask them if I was being punked... "Is Ashton Kutcher hiding somewhere????"

How many people signed this before someone made a fuss about it?

Is she actually planning on boycotting Israel?

Lot's of questions

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I would probably ask them if I was being punked... "Is Ashton Kutcher hiding somewhere????"

How many people signed this before someone made a fuss about it?

Is she actually planning on boycotting Israel?

Lot's of questions

I love how states think they can manipulate the Constitution and the bill of rights. This is where state's rights get buried. 

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Nobody will. It makes zero sense for a school district to do this. So much so,  I question how accurate this article is. If it is fact, that's batshit crazy

It’s accurate.  Several states have laws on the books already.  American zionists are hard at work trying to make even mild opposition to the Israeli ethno state punishable. 

24 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s accurate.  Several states have laws on the books already.  American zionists are hard at work trying to make even mild opposition to the Israeli ethno state punishable. 

Yeah, I looked up the actual law and posted it above. It's crazy

Then there is this.  Interesting.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB2844

This bill would, with certain exceptions, require a person that submits a bid or proposal to, or otherwise proposes to enter into or renew a contract with, a state agency with respect to any contract in the amount of $100,000 or more to certify, under penalty of perjury, at the time the bid or proposal is submitted or the contract is renewed that they are in compliance with the Unruh Civil Rights Act and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, and that any policy that they have adopted against any sovereign nation or peoples recognized by the government of the United States, including, but not limited to, the nation and people of Israel, is not used to discriminate in violation of the Unruh Civil Rights Act or the California Fair Employment and Housing Act. By requiring a person to certify under penalty of perjury, this bill would expand the definition of a crime, thereby imposing a state-mandated local program.

On December 17, 2018 at 6:39 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

"I hope I can become rich & famous in my early 20's so I can settle down and marry a 40-year-old with a bunch of kids ... that'll really throw the scent off the gay trail."

-Tosh 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, Angelsjunky said:

I always suspected the Jews were running things, especially the Gay Hollywood Jews.

It appears as though they’ve hacked yk’s aw account as well