Sign in to follow this  
Tank

Fantasy Golf 2019

314 posts in this topic

If someone wants to sit this week out go ahead. I l enjoy this event and I'll be watching it so I'm not going to, nor will I ask anyone else to. I know I will miss one along the line somewhere.

that's bs though. someone can pick and choose the tournament based on course difficulty, i.e. a tourney with a history of fewer opportunities for birdies, eagles, etc. 

what do the American people say? 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

that's bs though. someone can pick and choose the tournament based on course difficulty, i.e. a tourney with a history of fewer opportunities for birdies, eagles, etc. 

what do the American people say? 

I'm not sitting one out while it's cold and rainy outside and I'm stuck indoors(we actually had snow here the last two nights) I'll miss one over the summer when I'm out fishing or something.

1 hour ago, Homebrewer said:

If someone wants to sit this week out go ahead. I l enjoy this event and I'll be watching it so I'm not going to, nor will I ask anyone else to. I know I will miss one along the line somewhere.

You can't enjoy the event without fantasy golf?

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

You can't enjoy the event without fantasy golf?

I've done my work and picked my team...I'm not going back and un-doing it. Another week.

2 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I've already done my research and picked my team...so it isn't going to be this week for me.

you do research?

why are you afraid of letting everyone vote? 

Just now, Lou said:

you do research?

why are you afraid of letting everyone vote? 

I set a week for you two to catch up, and you didn't. Unforeseeable I know, but I'll miss a week somewhere with unforeseeable circumstances, just as you did, I guarantee it.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

so it's decided we won't even allow for a vote before hearing from everyone in the league? 

please, if it will make you feel better, vote.

Here's a compromise...I'll sit out NEXT weekend...since I'm going to California to get some quads, a riding mower and a log splitter out of storage before moving even farther away.

Good enough?

30 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Here's a compromise...I'll sit out NEXT weekend...since I'm going to California to get some quads, a riding mower and a log splitter out of storage before moving even farther away.

Good enough?

I think that sounds fair

Shouda sat this week out..lol..

Learned something...once you move a player on or off the bench, that's it. You can't move guys back and forth.

And what happened to Kevin Na? He didn't start and I wasn't informed of it before the round started thursday. That sucks...I'm stuck with a player that isn't playing..wtf?

1. how many weeks left in this segment?

2. how many tournaments have each of us played? 

suggestion: as long as we all end up playing the same number of tourneys this segment, that should be ok. then we can begin fresh at the beginning of the next one. this way, people can choose which ones to skip over the next few weeks.

plus, Tank doesn't have to rack his brain any longer. 

thoughts? 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

1. how many weeks left in this segment?

2. how many tournaments have each of us played? 

suggestion: as long as we all end up playing the same number of tourneys this segment, that should be ok. then we can begin fresh at the beginning of the next one. this way, people can choose which ones to skip over the next few weeks.

plus, Tank doesn't have to rack his brain any longer. 

thoughts? 

I think four weeks left in the segment and 5 tourneys for homebrewer and tank and 4 for the rest of us