Sign in to follow this  
happybat4

Vasectomy

146 posts in this topic

I need to get this procedure done.  I have heard mixed things - some people saying it isnt so bad, others saying it sucked. I am absolutely terrified to get it done. The mere thought of it puts me in pain. I realize I am a total pussy.

8 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I need to get this procedure done.  I have heard mixed things - some people saying it isnt so bad, others saying it sucked. I am absolutely terrified to get it done. The mere thought of it puts me in pain. I realize I am a total pussy.

It’s pretty much the worst 15-20 minutes of your life. Then it’s not a huge deal

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Give it a re-read and let me know if you liked it better the second time through. 

shut up.

okay.

maybe its a stupid question but, the only point of getting one is so you dont have to wrap it, or have the girl/lady youre with take the pill and become crazy

is there any other reason?

The worst part was when they administered the local anesthesia. It was like having your bare balls hanging out and the doctor was snapping a rubber band right up against each testicle. The anticipation of when it was going to happen was as bad as the stinging snap. But after that, the procedure was painless.

19 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

maybe its a stupid question but, the only point of getting one is so you dont have to wrap it, or have the girl/lady youre with take the pill and become crazy

Neither person needs to remember to take a contraceptive. So it's more spontaneous and more effective than the pill. Plus it's cheaper. Oh, you can also post your ballsack on the net.

My wife had her tubes tied after our third child, since we decided that was all the more children we were going to have. Looks like none of you guys got your wife to commit to not having anymore children. 

7 hours ago, mancini79 said:

The worst part was when they administered the local anesthesia. It was like having your bare balls hanging out and the doctor was snapping a rubber band right up against each testicle. The anticipation of when it was going to happen was as bad as the stinging snap. But after that, the procedure was painless.

I was just going to say, the actual procedure isn't too bad, it's the needle they stick into your sack that makes you begin to wish for an immediate death.  Kind of like getting dental work.  The work on your teeth isn't too bad, it's the shot.

Only the needle into your balls is WAY worse than any dental work.

8 hours ago, notherhalo said:

This is it. Wrapping it sucks. Cant feel a damn thing. And she won't go on the pill. 

And I'd rather not have a number 4.