Sign in to follow this  
happybat4

Vasectomy

146 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I'm going to have this procedure in a couple months and you're not helping.

Had mine done last month. Only time I felt pain was about half an hour after. Drugs immediately took care of that and then didn’t need them after a day. Sucked having to wear a jock strap for a week (Adam if you’re looking for an idea about photo sharing, show one of you in just your jock).

I wanted to do the no scalpel method but that particular doctor wasn’t available so went with incision method. Look into the no scalpel one. 

Still got to drain the swamp about 20 to 30 times after so tell your wife to help you out and that you’re willing to wear a barrier to keep the undesirable out.

Its been a week and I still feel it. I was hoping to run a week later, I'm hoping I can run this month now.

One testicle is still seollen and very purple, also has a weird lump. Hopefully this gets better. Good news is I can walk almost normal now. 

1 hour ago, happybat4 said:

Its been a week and I still feel it. I was hoping to run a week later, I'm hoping I can run this month now.

One testicle is still seollen and very purple, also has a weird lump. Hopefully this gets better. Good news is I can walk almost normal now. 

no pictures, please.

i had kidney stone surgery last night. still have a catheter. talk about uncomfortable. i think you vasectomy guys have it a bit easier.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, Adam said:

Black and blues all over too

3A6F1836-BDDD-4832-8296-FD921885260B.jpeg

A freshly shorn scrotum is breathtaking.  You should try it.

By the way Happybat, was your vasectomy "no scalpel" or "plenty o' scalpel"?

2 hours ago, happybat4 said:

After my procedure, running wasn't on my to do list.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

About 10 days.

My brother got snipped last year. Doc told him to get busy after a couple weeks, and for a month afterwards to make sure everything was working properly.

7 hours ago, Lou said:

Tank just called you guys pansies 

Yep. And I have a catheter that I have to remove by myself tomorrow. You guys probably had self-dissolving sutures.

13 hours ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

A freshly shorn scrotum is breathtaking.  You should try it.

By the way Happybat, was your vasectomy "no scalpel" or "plenty o' scalpel"?

It was scapel.

Can’t you guys just nut in their mouth or on them like I do? It’s been very effective so far. I actually don’t really like the tickle feeling of nutting inside them.