krAbs

Rest In Peace Paul (Pablo) Smith

63 posts in this topic

I know a number of longer term users on this board knew my dad (who went by Pablo on here). This morning, he was going for his daily bike  ride, and he was hit by a car at Seal Beach and PCH. My understanding is that he died on site, and there was no pain. Due to the nature of the incident, they are doing a full autopsy, so I won't know the details until a couple weeks from now.

I just wanted to thank everyone here. The Angels were always a thing we bonded over, and he introduced me to this place a few years ago. This has been the starting point of countless conversations between us over the years.

1 hour ago, krAbs said:

I know a number of longer term users on this board knew my dad (who went by Pablo on here). This morning, he was going for his daily bike  ride, and he was hit by a car at Seal Beach and PCH. My understanding is that he died on site, and there was no pain. Due to the nature of the incident, they are doing a full autopsy, so I won't know the details until a couple weeks from now.

I just wanted to thank everyone here. The Angels were always a thing we bonded over, and he introduced me to this place a few years ago. This has been the starting point of countless conversations between us over the years.

So very sorry. My condolences. 

That's horrible news. Life's way too short. For those of you fortunate enough to still have your dad around, give him a call today.